Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2004 2:15:11 PM EDT
What do you plan on doing when Monday roles around??  Dou you plan on having your current rifle converted w/ FS's, collapsable stocks, bayo. lugs, or do you plan on buying a whole new rifle??  
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 2:16:56 PM EDT
[#1]
i just realized my 10/22 is finally legal after all these years.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 2:17:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not actually going to do much of anything.  I'm slapping a collpasible buttstock on my carbine, but other than that, I'm in no particular hurry.

I don't really need a bayonet lug for anything, so I may never have a new gas block installed, and I figure there's plenty of time to eventually get the muzzle brakes removed and replaced with A2 birdcages.  

However - IF/WHEN I do, I think I'll definitely get the existing barrel modified, and not buy a whole new one.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 2:18:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm planing on just buying a new Bushy to help raise the number of guns bought in the coming weeks.  That will piss off the Antis
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 2:18:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Be happy that for the last six years the BATF never caught on that I've been violating the most bullshit law known to man.

Other than that, nothing.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 2:25:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Be happy that for the last six years the BATF never caught on that I've been violating the most bullshit law known to man.

Other than that, nothing.

they still have 2 days to track your ass down, arrest you, convict you.

I think most ATF agents know who the badguys are, the majority aren't out to arrest people who just like guns.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 2:45:24 PM EDT
[#6]
I was smart and thought ahead. My recent RRA build had the pre-ban upper already on it, sans the bayo lug. I just ditched the pistol grip for the gogogadgets.net vertical grip. Now, when the ban ends all I have to do is change the grip, not have to thread the barrel or anything. I use an A1 stock as this is most comfortable for me, so no collapsable stock is needed.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 2:50:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 3:07:52 PM EDT
[#8]
I was unemployed for 3.5 months (until last week), so it's not real smart now to spend $1K.  But Santa, if not the Big Turkey, or if I budget right the Great Pumpkin, will be very, very good to me this year!

I'm working through just changing to a new upper and telestock also.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 3:12:21 PM EDT
[#9]
 I will pick up my new Colt 6920 on Tues and will swap my Oly preban lower with a New Bushy lower so I will have an all Bushy post preban. I also have a Colt 6721 on order that can arrive at any time. I say buy new and convert current ones.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 3:13:48 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm having the balls reattached to my SAR-1.

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:26:47 PM EDT
[#11]
I have an ACE folding hindge en route which will be installed on my ACE reciever adaptor and stock for my tricked up SAR-1. Going to send my Bushy M4 style upper to Kurt's Kustom to have the mini-y removed and replaced with an FS then it's going to YHM to have a new handguards and a milled block installed. I am also going to build out a 20" bushmaster in A4 configuration.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:28:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Both of course!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top