Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2005 3:04:28 AM EDT
we got a catalog at the PD and the neat freaks on day shift threw it out all ready.

it was on newsprint, no glossy stuff.  It was from Jerry's Law Enforcement Supply.  I googled but no web site.  Looking for phone or wed site.  I'm 100% sure of the name.

The catalog had HKs on the first 3 pages, all stuff that only a gov't agency can get.

they had Surefires for crazy low prices, too, which is way I'm trying to call them.

New 6p's in black for $42. G2's for $22.  GREAT DEAL!!
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 7:12:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Tag for info.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 9:58:19 AM EDT
[#2]
I believe these are the same people that run the catalog.

https://www.jerryssportscenter.com/

I have never been on the website but have the catalogs at work.  Pretty decent prices and never had a problem with a Colt AR purchase I did through them several years ago.  Hope this helps, RnR
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 9:02:45 PM EDT
[#3]

1-800-520-3366

PO Box 121, Main Street
Forest City, PA  18421-0121

Have you seen their prices for the colts.  WOW.  Best price I have found yet.  Hope to order one in the next couple of months since I ended up returning my Bushmaster.

ETA-You cant get on their website without an account.  They are wierd about their catalogs too.  They will only send their catalogs to the department.  They would not send one to your home, even after they have prrof you are LEO.  I found that a little odd.  I just hope they send a catalog with my order so I have one.  The catalog that comes to our dept. disappears very quickly.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 10:04:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

1-800-520-3366

PO Box 121, Main Street
Forest City, PA  18421-0121

Have you seen their prices for the colts.  WOW.  Best price I have found yet.  Hope to order one in the next couple of months since I ended up returning my Bushmaster.

ETA-You cant get on their website without an account.  They are wierd about their catalogs too.  They will only send their catalogs to the department.  They would not send one to your home, even after they have prrof you are LEO.  I found that a little odd.  I just hope they send a catalog with my order so I have one.  The catalog that comes to our dept. disappears very quickly.

+1....they are a little different. Good luck on getting anyone to answer the phone. On the rare occasions when I got someone to answer, they usually said that they had been in the warehouse pulling orders. Good prices, good shipping/delivery, slightly weird customer service. When I order now, it's on the net account. Saves time, keeps my blood pressure down.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 4:58:45 AM EDT
[#5]
sent them an email.  not sure if its the same plae, but it sounds like it.  i knew you guys would help a stupid request like, "do you remember that oone time with the guy" type of a beginning.

I'll let you know how it turns out.

I remember the catalog had something about LE sales on PD purchase order/gov't funds only or something like that.

stay safe
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 10:14:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah this is the place.  I got the number off the front of the catalog.  The first couple pages were all HK I believe.  They had the colt LE6920 on the front cover as well.  IIRC, everything you ordered had to be on letterhead.  Didn't matter is it was guns, mags, or bore patches.  If you ordered from their LE division, it had to be on Letterhead.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 4:20:38 AM EDT
[#7]
I bought a Sig 226R from Jerrys, They were great to deal with.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top