Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2012 5:52:36 PM EDT
I am addicted to World of Tanks and even at the lowest graphics setting anytime I get into trees or bushes it gets so choppy it's hard to even play the game.

Here is the model PC I'm using.   I'm pretty sure I'm just running the motherboard graphics.  

What graphics card would work well with my computer in regards to WoT without requiring any other upgrades besides installing the card?  I don't want to spend a fortune but I'm not limiting myself to thirty or forty bucks either.  Probably the $100 range is where I'd like to be if one of those would be sufficient.  Don't want to upgrade power supply or fans or whatever else is required for a good graphics card.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:19:02 PM EDT
[#1]
ask in the World of Tanks thread. You will get a response. Guaranteed. very active....  http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1098645_World_of___not_Warcraft______TANKS__Anyone_playing_this_MMO____FAQ_added_to_OP_.html&page=405
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top