Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2004 9:34:39 AM EDT
my computer(windows 2000 pro)has quit allowing me to play video.was working fine and just quit,i dont know why.when i click on a link for a video,exactly the same as i always have,the window will pop open for a second or two and then disappear.any ideas?
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:08:02 AM EDT
[#1]
anyone?
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:09:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Have you checked the seventh fetzer valve?
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:12:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:55:28 AM EDT
[#4]
i am using windows media player,do not know which version.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 11:06:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Funny you post.... I just developed the same problem I use windows XP and I get the message
" unablt to access path or something..."  then another window that states " Unable.....Rico Exe"

Do I have the Rico Suave virus?

My other players work but most of the links the guys post on this board I can not access.

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 11:21:34 AM EDT
[#6]
I have found that sometimes, after a while, you just have to reinstall windows. When I first got the video game, Knights of the Old Republic, it refused to play/load on my machine, as did another game. I reinstalled windows a month later and they played fine. I'm not saying that's what you have to do in this case, but it will most likely fix the problem. Windows just gets screwed up sometimes.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 11:40:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Jeff, if you want to install win xp i have the cd,come and get it , that should solve all your problems. Whers are you going to watch the game tonight?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top