Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 6/6/2003 12:37:29 PM EST
on your key board if you hold the alt key down and press numbers on the key pad ie: alt+1 gives you this face ☺ alt+2 gives you this face ☻ what are they called and where do you get a list of all of the combination that would be used from the alt + number from keypad? ♥♦♣♠•◘○◙
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 12:43:06 PM EST
From Windows, hit start...programs...accessories...system tools...character map The characters available are different for different fonts.ﻄﺞﻄﺞכֿﻄﺞכֿ♀╫▓אָ₪∞©® CJ
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 1:41:25 PM EST
Top Top