Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/21/2006 8:43:34 PM EDT
This where you so called know it alls can flame me:

I am gonna prove my point here one way or another

Mercs

Not mercs huh?

"An Israeli sub-contractor, using BlackWater Mercs, sent them from Baghdad to Tikrit. A GPS unit was placed in the cargo hole, the Mossad was given the coordinates, and Israeli undercover operatives were in place to shoot down the helicopter."

NOW I am in NOWAY wanting ANY of our "boys" to be harmed and it does PISS ME OFF.
BUT since I have been flamed on "Dumbass You know shit', here is my proof.

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 8:47:51 PM EDT
[#1]
From this site:
Link

Blackwater USA’s other subsidiaries are Blackwater Training Center, Blackwater Target Systems, Blackwater Canine, and Blackwater Air. The company proclaims: "We have established a global presence and provide training and tactical solutions for the 21st century," adding, "Our clients include federal law enforcement agencies, the Department of Defense, Department of State, and Department of Transportation, local and state entities from around the country, multinational corporations and friendly nations from all over the globe."

Not Mercs huh?

and another from this site  Link

"Some troops I talked to say the contractors' presence frees up their own thinly stretched units to carry out operational activities--including running security patrols, searching for improvised explosive devices, and battling the growing insurgency. "We fight the war, and they do the shit work," one top officer in Baghdad said........."
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 8:48:24 PM EDT
[#2]
IBTL!!!

And no, not mercs.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 8:53:01 PM EDT
[#3]
how can I keep it from gettin' locked?
I am not too keen on catching a rash of crap over whrt I know is correct?
Mods lemme know when I cross the boundries please.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 8:53:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
how can I keep it from gettin' locked?
I am not too keen on catching a rash of crap over whrt I know is correct?
Mods lemme know when I cross the boundries please.

Take it to PM..... We dont ahve the PIT anymore....
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 8:58:30 PM EDT
[#5]
If these guys are mercs, then so are our armed forces... I mean they get paid too don't they..

Really man give it up... These guys served there time and are now doing the same thing with better pay...

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 9:02:38 PM EDT
[#6]
A mercenary is a soldier who fights, or engages in warfare primarily for private gain, usually with little regard for ideological, national or political considerations. However, when the term is used to refer to a soldier in a regular national army, it is usually considered an insult, epithet or pejorative.

Mercenary
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 9:06:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
If these guys are mercs, then so are our armed forces... I mean they get paid too don't they..

Really man give it up... These guys CIVILIANS served there time and are now doing the same thing with better pay...

I am in no WAY demonizing the EX Mil Vets. I respect them
This is about me, and $150,000 to $200,000 is IMO not worth it.
I can go drive a truck for KKB for just a hair shy under that ($100,000 to $130,000) in Iraq.

I start proving my point and everyone starts to think.... "Crow would taste better with a Beer".

So I guess I still do not have a clue huh?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 9:10:26 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

You sir, don't know when to quit!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 9:13:16 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You sir, don't know when to quit!!!!!

Since when does anyone on ARCOM know when to quit?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 9:16:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Don't call people out on the board.  There's an "IM" button for a reason.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top