Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 4/19/2015 10:40:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/19/2015 11:08:01 PM EDT by Bravo42]
if there is one thing that living with chronic pain and fatigue now has shown me is that this world is not my home. I am reminded that the sufferings of this world will pass one day and it will all make sense. I remember when pippin asked gandalf about what happens and he said at first you see a white light and then white sands.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 1:12:00 AM EDT
Chronic pain since 2003. I'm looking fwd to it. I don't think most people understand how much it changes your life.

Link Posted: 4/20/2015 9:44:56 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Shooter62:
Chronic pain since 2003. I'm looking fwd to it. I don't think most people understand how much it changes your life.

View Quote

this. everything you do is affected and sometimes all you can do is push past it and deal with it later. I look forward to a new body that is incorruptible and be able to do what i always wanted to do or whatever goes on after we pass.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 2:20:50 AM EDT
It is your burden to bear. Bear it proudly and live your life to its fullness with joy in your heart. Yes, chronic pain is , well, a pain!
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 6:45:00 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Shooter62:

View Quote

I agree.

2006 for me and im 37 years old. I have a long road ahead of me.
Top Top