Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2004 11:40:45 AM EDT
Has anyone ever hit on a girl later to find out its a guy? Be honest now. I know I have seen a pic of a asian chick later turned out to be a guy, kind of a real shock and not a good fealing. Has anyone really had exp in real life. And did you kick his ass?
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:41:36 AM EDT
[#1]
IT’S A TRAP!!!

Not me, I have Ackbar on my side.

edit to add - IBTL
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:42:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:43:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Chicks don't have dicks.Guys that dress like chicks and act like chicks  still have dicks.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:43:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I work in downtown 'frisco.............
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:44:07 AM EDT
[#5]
This one time at band camp......
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:44:11 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Chicks don't have dicks.Guys that dress like chicks and act like chicks  still have dicks.

Say that 10 times fast.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:46:12 AM EDT
[#7]
My grandad shot a doe that had antlers.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:46:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Seen it happen many times in Thailand. Quite funny once they realize what they've got them selves into.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:47:51 AM EDT
[#9]
At the risk of sounding like a fag I will tell my story....
Me my fiance and a couple friends walked into a local bar to have a drink. As we walked in there was this "woman" leaning against a table with "her" back to us. Long hair Short leather shorts womans shoes shaved legs.. I say to my buddy and my fiance look at those legs!!  As we walk by "she" turns around and it is a guy.. Man I was embarassed but everyone thought the samething so I didnt feel too bad.. We still laugh about it..
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:50:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Its not a chick with a dick, its a guy with implants
the adams apple gives them away, always look for the adams apple
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:50:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:50:58 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Seen it happen many times in Thailand. Quite funny once they realize what they've got them selves into.

This is why I would stay away from the bar girls
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:52:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:53:39 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

No not every guy has a adams apple that sticks out, Hell I don't and no one in my family does.
However the forehead is the biggest tale, guys have pretty big foreheads the ladys dont, a lot more petite however asians are tricky, Just be safe and stay away
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:55:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:55:41 AM EDT
[#16]
There was a good episode of Law & Order: SVU on the other night with a tranny dude. "She" hadn't had "her" surgery yet and "her" boyfriend's brother groped him and found out so she killed him accidentally because he was going to tell his brother. Long story short, boyfriend kills himself after finding out his girlfriend is a he. "She" gets convicted of murder and gets gangraped in prison. "She" got what she deserved in my opinion despite the female detective and DA being sympathetic to "her." You know this sort of thing (the deception part) goes on all the time. I don't know what the hell I'd do if I found out my girlfriend was a dude!
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:57:35 AM EDT
[#17]
There was this time, when I was young and niave, and I visited Bourbon Street in New Orleans............

Lets just forget it, OK?
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:58:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Don't they call those types "transvestites" or something like that?

I'll keep my distance from those types.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:59:15 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
There was a good episode of Law & Order: SVU on the other night with a tranny dude. "She" hadn't had "her" surgery yet and "her" boyfriend's brother groped him and found out so she killed him accidentally because he was going to tell his brother. Long story short, boyfriend kills himself after finding out his girlfriend is a he. "She" gets convicted of murder and gets gangraped in prison. "She" got what she deserved in my opinion despite the female detective and DA being sympathetic to "her." You know this sort of thing (the deception part) goes on all the time. I don't know what the hell I'd do if I found out my girlfriend was a dude!

I know my girlfriend isnt a dude.  I've done a complete inspection.  Made sure to use all the appropriate tools.  

She posts here as diesel_girl too.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 12:00:14 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The sad thing about Thailand is the prettiest "girl" in the bar was most likely a dude!
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 12:02:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Homosaywhat?
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 12:07:14 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The sad thing about Thailand is the prettiest "girl" in the bar was most likely a dude!

really? why alot of sex change ops?
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 12:09:04 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

What about a born chick that had an "add-a-dick-to-me"
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 12:11:12 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

really? why alot of sex change ops?

Some of that, but if you haven't been there, it's just hard to explain.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 12:12:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 12:20:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Kerry: "This one time, in Vietnam..."

But seriously... I heard a story where there was a transvestite at a party giving blowjobs to guys, and when they found out it was a dude they took him outside and killed him.  I forget where it was though...
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 12:26:05 PM EDT
[#27]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No not every guy has a adams apple that sticks out, Hell I don't and no one in my family does.
However the forehead is the biggest tale, guys have pretty big foreheads the ladys dont, a lot more petite however asians are tricky, Just be safe and stay away

Yikes I didn't know that, just thought every guys stuck out
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 12:27:20 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I work in downtown 'frisco.............

I saw one in downtown SF that was well over 6 feet tall wearing a woman's wig, skirt, purse, etc. and you could obviously tell it was a man, he even had a 5 o'clock shadow on his face. They look strange, they are very easy to identify, big hands, broad shoulder, adams apple, big feet, different walk.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 4:43:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 5:17:11 PM EDT
[#30]
This is a true story. Many years ago when I rode with a bike "club", we all rode down to Southern Illinois to pick up a brother who was getting out of prison. On the way back we stopped at a greasy spoon, I think it was called Skipper Dans to get some grub. We were all havin' a good time eating and joking around when this stone fox walked in and sat down at the counter. The bro who had been locked down left our table and went and sat next to the aforementioned fox and proceded to make small talk with her. Soon he was kissin' her and we were all happy to see that he was finally getting some after 2 years in the joint. Pretty soon we hear a disturbance and look over just in time to see him knock her off the stool. We were like, "what the fuck bro, what ya do that for"? He says " I reached down between her legs to feel her pussy, and the motherfucker had a bigger hard-on than I did"!!  We left in a rather quick manner. Ahh, THOSE were the days.  LOL!

AB
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 5:42:09 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
This is a true story. Many years ago when I rode with a bike "club", we all rode down to Southern Illinois to pick up a brother who was getting out of prison. On the way back we stopped at a greasy spoon, I think it was called Skipper Dans to get some grub. We were all havin' a good time eating and joking around when this stone fox walked in and sat down at the counter. The bro who had been locked down left our table and went and sat next to the aforementioned fox and proceded to make small talk with her. Soon he was kissin' her and we were all happy to see that he was finally getting some after 2 years in the joint. Pretty soon we hear a disturbance and look over just in time to see him knock her off the stool. We were like, "what the fuck bro, what ya do that for"? He says " I reached down between her legs to feel her pussy, and the motherfucker had a bigger hard-on than I did"!!  We left in a rather quick manner. Ahh, THOSE were the days.  LOL!

AB

Best story so far.

- BG
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 5:48:24 PM EDT
[#32]
I am not going to say"This tread is wortless with out pics!"
or "I'll hit it"
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:02:54 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
My grandad shot a doe that had antlers.

Sounds like he shot a little low...and too far back...
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 7:56:25 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Kerry: "This one time, in Vietnam..."

But seriously... I heard a story where there was a transvestite at a party giving blowjobs to guys, and when they found out it was a dude they took him outside and killed him.  I forget where it was though...

That was out here in Cali. They found out when "she" only agreed to anal sex.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 8:13:38 PM EDT
[#35]
please, no links or img's

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 8:26:35 PM EDT
[#36]
This is one thread that I can honestly say that I have NO experience with and anything I would type would be purely to have some fun at the expense of someone else.  Well, come to think of it, that's never stopped me before.  

Woody
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 8:31:44 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
please, no links or img's

www.hunt101.com/img/196227.jpg

I must agree it would be better if none came on this board.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 8:34:04 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

AB

LMAO haha, must have brought back bad flashbacks.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 8:36:44 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

They can get those fixed now.

I lived in a some apts. in Hollywood for awhile that had several of these living in it, somebody would pay there way from Mexico so they could come up here for the Hormones/Surgery, to pay them back they would work as prostitutes. They came and went from the same apartments, one would move out, another would move in.

When they first got there they looked like freaks. Mishapen bodies and really bad acne from the hormones, but as time went buy they started to look more and more like women, till at some point they looked like attractive women. I often had people that came to vist me say "Holy shit... she's HOT!" I would then tell them to look at their hands, the hands always give them away, you just can't fix man-hands.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 8:38:45 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yikes I didn't know that, just thought every guys stuck out

Ii guess It depends on your neck, I can feel mine just can't see it. We are kind of stalky however, Norway, My mothers side came over in 1890's. Maybe are thick necks cover it?
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 8:40:26 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They can get those fixed now.

I lived in a some apts. in Hollywood for awhile that had several of these living in it, somebody would pay there way from Mexico so they could come up here for the Hormones/Surgery, to pay them back they would work as prostitutes. They came and went from the same apartments, one would move out, another would move in.

When they first got there they looked like freaks. Mishapen bodies and really bad acne from the hormones, but as time went buy they started to look more and more like women, till at some point they looked like attractive women. I often had people that came to vist me say "Holy shit... she's HOT!" I would then tell them to look at their hands, the hands always give them away, you just can't fix man-hands.

Okay so check list,

Big Hands
Big Feet
Big Forehead
Adams apple
STAY AWAY
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top