Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2002 7:46:53 PM EDT
Somebody from the Democratic Underground bragging about brainwashing college kids

http://www.democraticunderground.com/duforum/DCForumID35/20038.html#2
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 8:04:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I was ready to register and sign in to respond to these low life scumbags.  BUt then I saw the "warnings" when registering to the DU.  Here it is:

GENERAL RULES

We welcome Democrats of all stripes, along with other progressives who will work with us to achieve our shared goals.

We reserve the right to ban anyone for any reason, and to delete any post for any reason.

If you think someone is breaking any of the rules listed here, please click the "Alert" link on the offending post so a moderator can deal with it. This is a very busy message board, and we can't enforce the rules unless we know when people break them.

All issues are ultimately decided by the administrators of this website. If you wish to appeal a decision, send an email to [email protected].

CIVILITY AND RESPECT

Do not post personal attacks or engage in name-calling against other members of this discussion board.

Do not post racist, sexist, homophobic, ethnic, or religious slurs.

Do not publicly accuse another member of this message board of being a conservative disruptor or FReeper. If you think someone is a disruptor, click the "Alert" button below their post so the moderators can deal with it.

If another member of this board drives you into fits of uncontrollable rage, put that person on your ignore list.

If you are the type of person who just can't get along with other people, and if you seem to repeatedly cause trouble, eventually we will decide that your presence is a disruption and we will ban you. We don't care if you are liberal or conservative.

Try not to take things personally. A thick skin is usually required to participate on this or any message board.

These are the same low life weasels who for years have touted themselves as the guarantors of free speech, open mindedness, etc..  These are truly a bunch of hypocritical little vermin!

John

Link Posted: 4/11/2002 8:07:41 PM EDT
[#2]
And you are suprised Why???
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 8:47:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Me surprised? naa, I go over there every so often and argue with them til I get kicked off.  I never cuzz'em, but Ive had them cuzz me.  I try to engage them in a discussion of their 'facts' then I disagree with em until I get the boot, then I have a Brew and think 'Job well done'.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top