Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2014 12:29:34 PM EDT
It's about my stalker.

He would call his mom and threaten her and spoof my number so it showed as if I had called on her caller id.then she would call the sheriff and make a complaint about me.

is this even possible?and if they pulled mine and his phone records on the dates of the calls would it show the truth?

Also is it illegal on his part for doing this kind of thing?

Any help or advice on this would be awesome  

Shits crazy..

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 12:30:42 PM EDT
[#1]
wow that is some crazy shit I'm in for the responses.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 12:30:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It's about my stalker.
He would call his mom and threaten her and spoof my number so it showed as if I had called on her caller id.then she would call the sheriff and make a complaint about me.
is this even possible?and if they pulled mine and his phone records on the dates of the calls would it show the truth?
Shits crazy..  
View Quote

Lol

ETA: don't stick your dick in crazy... Guys?
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 12:32:08 PM EDT
[#3]
UID could be track back to him or if I was you get a new phone.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 12:32:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lol

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's about my stalker.

Shits crazy..  

Lol

Negative it was over the price of beta c mags over a year ago on back page I was selling

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 12:33:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View Quote
Wouldn't it show that I never called on my phone records and that he had made the calls to her on those times on his phone records?

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 12:34:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Does not matter how he is spoofing his number.  The call is logged.  Call and file a report for phone harassment.

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 12:35:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It's about my stalker.

is this even possible?
Yes

and if they pulled mine and his phone records on the dates of the calls would it show the truth?
Possibly depends on how far they are willing to dig
Very much so
Change your number
Shits crazy..  
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 12:35:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Start reading here

http://www.fcc.gov/guides/caller-id-and-spoofing

on the legal aspect

FCC likely won't care if it's individual on individual

Your and stalkers cell provider will be the most help after they are contacted by law enforcement

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 12:37:22 PM EDT
[#9]
IT"S COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE!!!!
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 12:37:33 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Negative it was over the price of beta c mags over a year ago on back page I was selling

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's about my stalker.

Shits crazy..  

Lol

damn man. The shit that sets people off

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 12:38:05 PM EDT
[#11]
I'd change my # if I had that type of shit going on. Also, tracking them will depend on the technology they're using to spoof ANI. If they're using a VOIP service over the internet.. you'll never find them. If they're using a PBX to lie to the phone company, that's a bit easier.

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 12:39:43 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I'd change my # if I had that type of shit going on. Also, tracking them will depend on the technology they're using to spoof ANI. If they're using a VOIP service over the internet.. you'll never find them. If they're using a PBX to lie to the phone company, that's a bit easier.

View Quote
It was an app on his phone.

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 12:41:27 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you know who it is?

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 12:45:28 PM EDT
[#14]
The stalker's name isn't Tyler Durden, is it?

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 12:45:51 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Do you know who it is?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you know who it is?

I know everything about him,I went to his family with this shit and they hate him.they gave me every bit of info you could think of including his ss#,this guy is 51 years old and has a long history of stalking on the internet.when I searched his email I found all kinds of shit about people that were being stalked by him.it's his fucking hobby or something

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 12:48:07 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

The stalker's name isn't Tyler Durden, is it?
View Quote

I wish,i would go out with him and get some super hot puntang

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 12:48:38 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I know everything about him,I went to his family with this shit and they hate him.they gave me every bit of info you could think of including his ss#,this guy is 51 years old and has a long history of stalking on the internet.when I searched his email I found all kinds of shit about people that were being stalked by him.it's his fucking hobby or something

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you know who it is?

S3

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 12:54:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Calls are easy to spoof. Add the problem that if he uses a data connection instead of a phone call, he may avoid the source of the call. There are ways to still back track the call though.

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 1:07:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Not sure about the caller ID But I can promise you it can be tracked to his phone...cloning  can be done but is complicated and would require access to your phone at one point to copy data out of it (NVM structure , akey, challange key) ETC. the method differs from CDMA to GSM and so on.
Unless he is a communications forensics expert I doubt it. I can do most CDMA phones in about 2 min but physical access to the host phone is needed.. Its also highly illegal! (I sometimes help crime labs with phones)
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 1:09:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Masking your number from an app, not illegal in NH. However, his actions would be harassment. If the family knows it is him that is doing it, they can still go forward with filing the complaint. Proving it through phone records, probably not going to happen. Using your phone records as proof that it was not from your phone, and knowing his voice = complete warrant and arrest.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 1:11:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Not sure if serious
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 1:13:49 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Not sure about the caller ID But I can promise you it can be tracked to his phone...cloning  can be done but is complicated and would require access to your phone at one point to copy data out of it (NVM structure , akey, challange key) ETC. the method differs from CDMA to GSM and so on.
Unless he is a communications forensics expert I doubt it. I can do most CDMA phones in about 2 min but physical access to the host phone is needed.. Its also highly illegal! (I sometimes help crime labs with phones)
View Quote
Not cloned.he would call a bunch of time thru the day and he would show a different number from some one in my family each time.I guess he did that to show he had their numbers

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 1:14:17 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.moviequotesandmore.com/image-files/fight-club-quotes-7.jpg

Not sure if serious
I would eat her ass with a fine wine

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 1:18:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure if serious

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 1:28:32 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not sure if serious

I would

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 2:02:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Man I hope you have a big dog and a security system... This guy sounds like a wacko....

stay safe!
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 2:24:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Thanks

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 2:43:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Wouldn't it show that I never called on my phone records and that he had made the calls to her on those times on his phone records?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unless he was using a throwaway $17 special from Wal-Mart.  Your records for one of your phones would show it wasn't used at those times.  But no indication of who was using that $17 special.  AUnless they calls were made from some place you can prove you weren't at  at the time of the calls.

I was a juror in a trial where they used a lot of cell phone records.  The official phones belonging to all concerned were easy to track and report.  Those calls made by the disappearing and un-located $17 special, well they didn't help anybody.  The prosecutor said they primarily get used by thieves and bad guys.  After the trial I showed him my Wal-Mart $27 special and said, "Or maybe I'm just a cheap sob?"
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 2:46:30 PM EDT
[#29]
An FCC investigator is going to call me sometime next week and the Sheriff's department is going to have the detective that took care of the case I was accused in call me as soon as he get's in on Sunday.

Wonder if anything will happen?

Thanks all

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 2:48:01 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Unless he was using a throwaway $17 special from Wal-Mart.  Your records for one of your phones would show it wasn't used at those times.  But no indication of who was using that $17 special.  AUnless they calls were made from some place you can prove you weren't at  at the time of the calls.

I was a juror in a trial where they used a lot of cell phone records.  The official phones belonging to all concerned were easy to track and report.  Those calls made by the disappearing and un-located $17 special, well they didn't help anybody.  The prosecutor said they primarily get used by thieves and bad guys.  After the trial I showed him my Wal-Mart $27 special and said, "Or maybe I'm just a cheap sob?"

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm betting he was using his own phone.It would have cost a fortune ,I was at one point getting over 100 calls a day

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 7:39:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Change your phone number. Or convince him to stop.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top