Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2011 7:01:10 PM EDT
Now that OBL is dead all of the crazys will be out in force to mourn his martyrs death. Keep your powder dry.....

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:02:00 PM EDT
[#1]
risk stateside?
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:02:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
risk stateside?

2 threads in the last week about the mil along the East coast being called up.  You can bet your ass the two are related.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:27:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
risk stateside?

quadrupled, every roach in the country will crawl out of the woodwork.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:29:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Stay frosty.

Might be a good time to have a talk with the wife, and ask her to keep herself and the kids away from the big shopping malls for a few weeks.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:32:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like wishful thinking to me.  I predict lots of simple fear and paranoia.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:35:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Sounds like wishful thinking to me.  I predict lots of simple fear and paranoia.

Troll.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:41:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Obvious troll is obvious.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:59:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Obvious troll is obvious.

Third post and all that, next he'll try to say he's been lurking for years.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:01:13 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

yeah, your probably right, so you might shut down the computer and go back to the dvr'd american idol and live in fantasy world and let us grown ups talk.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:01:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
risk stateside?

If the proverbial shit were to hit the fan here in the Continental United States, it may very well be in response to this event.

This may very well be the trigger that sets off a homegrown terrorist shit storm, I don't think it will, but there's always the chance given how fucking crazy those muslim extremists are.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top