Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2007 7:23:07 AM EDT
I recently purchased a new digital camera and uploaded the ZoomBrowser software that came with it. After doing that, my burner drive is no longer accessible. I have uninstalled the drive and reloaded it, taken the zoombrowser software off and still it will not work. Is it totally shot? Any suggestions?

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/20/2007 7:24:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/20/2007 7:34:37 AM EDT
[#2]
it could be that the camera and the writer are trying to use the same drive letter.

with the camera plugged in, open your disk manager (s/b under computer management).  change the drive letter of the camera to something else that is unused.  You can also edit the registry.  I think you delete all the keys in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\MountedDevices, then all the drives will re-letter themselves.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top