Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2012 7:35:06 AM EDT
I will be taking a weekend motorcycle ride with my dad and don't know how comfortable I am with my super tuck on a all day bike ride. Any alternatives for iwb with retention?
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 8:18:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I've got one of the Bianchi holsters with the tab you hit with your middle finger. It grasps the trigger guard inside the holster. I like it but it takes a bit of practice to get used to. Safer than the Serpa due to not being in the same position as the trigger, when the gun exits the leather.

http://www.bianchi-intl.com/product/prod.php?TxtModelID=82

Called the carry lock.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 8:23:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Thx but looking for iwb
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 8:34:18 AM EDT
[#3]
When riding I wear my shoulder holster.  My jacket wont ride up to uncover it and I don't have to shift around to keep it from jabbing me.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 8:42:36 AM EDT
[#4]
I use Center of Mass holsters for all my CCW guns and they hold the gun very tightly. I have no problems with them while bike riding or any other activity.

Of course, now that I'm kinda idle recovery from foot surgery, it's kinda moot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top