Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2001 4:20:42 PM EDT
I think a lot of these cave and cavern complexes are 1. man made
2. the taliban has pretty well messed the "natural state" of these systems up a thousand years ago...they have dug many wells in them and connecting tunnels
their agricultural watering system is basically underground..the Soviets flushed these systems out with acid...trying to force the locals out... they are reinforced with concrete and steel...cant imagine anything left that could be identified as a natural cave or cavern system anymore..3. the greenies are trying to create "sanctuaries" for flora and fauna and by extension terrorists..any place off limits...like Haiphong harbor or Downtown Hanoi...or Laos or Cambodia..as was done during vietnam will drag this thing on forever..if you want it done as quickly as possible there can be no safe place for them to hide..and the collateral damage is going to be harsh...the alternative is more attacks on US soil..with more US casualties...its them or us...I vote them....
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 4:24:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Smoke em in their kitchen
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 9:35:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 9:43:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Caves and caverns... sort of remind me of that old Bill Cosby comedy routine about God talking to Noah... "How long can you tread water...?"

Seriously... how long can they stay holed up in a cave where all the entrances/exits are blocked with regular iintroduction of CS, smoke, etc.. into the caves on a coordinated basis? They will eventually starve.
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 9:59:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 10:25:26 AM EDT
[#5]
fuck it just do what we did to nk's tunnels.  fill them up with dm and leave them alone.  theyll get tired of puking till they pass out then waking up and starting the sequence again.  and when they come out nuke that fucking sand box till it glows.  if pakistan was a self iluminated glass lined runway it would not addversley affect my daily life.
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 11:22:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

How long will that take?
View Quote

Who cares... sometimes we have to have calculating, unwaivering patience. Nothing good ever comes, quick, cheap or easy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top