Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/4/2005 1:13:17 PM EDT
I have to get car insurance in CA i drive a 73 camaro and am looking for some insurance i have one speeding ticket about a year and a half ago. i took care of it and also went to traffic school so supposedly the insurance company doesn't know about it?

So if i am shopping for insurance will they ask about my tickets also do they have access to the information???
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 1:19:22 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 1911greg:
I have to get car insurance in CA i drive a 73 camaro and am looking for some insurance i have one speeding ticket about a year and a half ago. i took care of it and also went to traffic school so supposedly the insurance company doesn't know about it?

So if i am shopping for insurance will they ask about my tickets also do they have access to the information???

If it was truly dropped then they will not see it. Looking for full coverage or liability only? If you are looking for full coverage the best way for you to go is on a stated value policy.

I play an insurance agent in real life.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 1:20:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/4/2005 1:21:14 PM EDT by 1911greg]

Originally Posted By SigSaurP228:

Originally Posted By 1911greg:

If it was truly dropped then they will not see it. Looking for full coverage or liability only? If you are looking for full coverage the best way for you to go is on a stated value policy.

I play an insurance agent in real life.

stated value is where they come up with a figure for how much your car is worth?

ETA: Anyone try USAA? how are there rates?
Top Top