Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2005 1:15:57 PM EDT

I cant find the thread where the people were shot at over there head at the bridge.. who's bus's were consficated by the militery, who found the C rations that fell out of a milatry truck.. etc..  anybody tag it ?    

Thanks  Realist
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:20:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:21:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:22:48 PM EDT
[#3]
n/m
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:43:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Is it this one?

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=386029

No.. thats not it... one of the people involved wrote a long story about the ordeal..I think it said something about this will make you pissed at the militery and leos in the subject line...    

the cop lied to them stating that if they walked to a cetain point on I-10, there were buses waiting to take them away..  that had gotten up 25,000 origially at the hotle and hired buses to come get them..

I did scan for 20pages and couldnt find it.. I may have missed it though..

Thanks  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top