Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2002 8:12:27 PM EDT
Just sent an e-mail to buy a riot gun I dont really need. It was on sale! Cheap!
I am building a rifle, I NEED a 22 pistol (Walther P22), I want a compact 1911,and I buy this thing. What the F**k am I doing? Is this disease curable?
Note to self: DO NOT SURF EE BOARD WHEN DRINKING.
BP
Cant hardly wait for my new shotgun.
Am I sick or what?
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 8:28:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't stay here and look for consolation.  It is analogous to heading to the crack house looking for advise on how to kick the rock.

I have spent way too much money (in my head, for now) browsing these forums.  Looks out next spring, lots of new-to-me stuff will appear in my safe!

And I thought racing was expensive!

Link Posted: 9/19/2002 8:51:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Dont see the problem... you bought something you didnt even know you needed..
how can you beat that?  now go find a reason you needed it if you need to feel better..[:)]
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 8:59:42 PM EDT
[#3]
... yeah, it's kinda like having a side door entrance to the bar from an AA meeting room.
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 5:01:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Just a thought, If you don't need it figure out the cost for shipping and stuff then stick it right back on the board. Now wait for some other drinkers or someone that is is need of a scatter gun and bingo you may have a trade with some cash on you part for the 1911 or maybe straight up for the Walter.

If i didnt do somthing because I was drinking I never would have done a lot of new and exciting stuff.
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 2:35:38 PM EDT
[#5]
WHAT? SELL A GUN?
I said I didnt NEED it...not that I didnt WANT it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 4:06:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 4:38:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top