Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2001 10:52:44 AM EDT
i been reading a lot of supposed real ghost stories..have you ever seen anything wierd
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 10:54:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 10:56:41 AM EDT
[#2]
You would need a photonic de ionizer plasma ray.
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 11:11:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Of course you can shoot them....just DO NOT cross the beams!

[}:)]
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 11:17:31 AM EDT
[#4]
I used to work in a house converted into an office that was haunted. Saw and heard unexplained things there.
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 11:32:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Why would anyone want to kill Casper?  He's already a dead baby.  Or is he a dead Ritchie Rich?
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 11:34:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Why do you think we got "ghost rings" ???
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 11:46:02 AM EDT
[#7]
www.stopabductions.com
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 11:53:06 AM EDT
[#8]
It is so obvious that school is out.
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 11:54:28 AM EDT
[#9]
No!  Don't do it.  Someone might get hurt.
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 11:56:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Yes, I have seen some pretty spooky stuff.

However it is my belief that all so-call "ghosts"
are demonic.
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 12:08:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 12:12:33 PM EDT
[#12]
thats kick ass cool pic
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 12:36:56 PM EDT
[#13]
It's a general misconception that you can't cross the beams with a photonic de ionizer plasma ray.  While still dangerous it can be safely done if you take a few steps to set up your De ionizer ray.  The first thing you want to do is get rid of your stock 26" barrel and get a 11.5" barrel with the 6" harmonic stabilizing muzzle brake.  With the shorter barrel you will see a dramatic difference in CQB and overall maneuverability of the weapon.  The 6" harmonic muzzle brake will tune your plasma ray with other weapons using this same set up even if your phase conductors aren't set at the same frequency.  A good example of what happens when crossing beams without setting you phase conductors to the same frequency or harmonic muzzle brake can be seen in Ghostbusters.   Also, the 1984 plasma ray was not equipped with a thermo nuclear melt down inhibitor thus causing the kick back seen in the movie.  Lastly, and this is where it gets sketchy, M4gery add-ons.  The whole thing about crossing the beams is harmonic stabilization and maneuverability.  With the De ionizer ray set up in the M4gery configuration with the 11.5" harmonic barrel you're going to be violating the '94 AW ban.  But I'd rather be alive and illegal then dead and legal!!!  One more thing you might want to look at getting if you're really serious about ghost busting is a GB industries plasma side arm with 40 watt range finder.  These come in handy when the SHTF!  Safe and happy hunting.

Gunner.
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 1:59:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Crossing the streams is bad!
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 5:38:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Crossing the streams is bad!
View Quote

I'm telling you.  With the new Plasma pulse rifle you can cross beams safely!
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 7:01:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

I but you fail to metion it has to be a pre ban, meaning pre ghostbuters model. So that you can attach a flash crossbeam suppressor on it. This will polarize the beam to match the other beam it was being crossed with. Kinda tricky I know, but it is possible.
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 10:25:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I but you fail to metion it has to be a pre ban, meaning pre ghostbuters model. So that you can attach a flash crossbeam suppressor on it. This will polarize the beam to match the other beam it was being crossed with. Kinda tricky I know, but it is possible.
View Quote

Well, you're right but as you know a pre '84 model is very hard to find.  That's why I go with a post ban photonic de ionizer plasma ray lower and slap on the 11.5" barrel.  It's a lot easier to find and lets face it.  You're probably going to get arrested for running around town with the plasma pulse rifle anyway as all such weapons were banned  shortly after the making of Ghostbusters II due to the fear of blowing up downtown NYC!  As you and I both know this was highly blow out of proportion.  An entire building yes, but not three or four city blocks!
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 10:40:02 PM EDT
[#18]
I didn't see any, however, when I was 14, I went to Ireland with my family. While staying with my grandparents(very big old house), I was sleeping one night and when the lights are turned off you can't see a finger in front of your face. I am laying down and I need to take a squirt but, the toilet is OUTSIDE. Well, while contemplating what to do, I felt the bottom righthand corner of my bed go down, as if someone sat down on the bed. I said, "who is it", I got no answer, I ran my hand around the area where the person was to be sitting and felt nothing. Then I ran my hand on the bed and felt an indent in the bed, as if someone were sitting their. Scarred out of my pants, I layed there for about a minute, then jumped out of bed toward the direction of the light switch and broke my index finger on the wall. I got the light on and the bed was back to normal. My grandfather ran in because he heard me hitting the wall. I told him what happened. He said, "I didn't want to tell you guys this but, we have a ghost in the house. The person who sat on your bed was John Nally, he was killed by the British soldiers 10 years previous in front of the house", which is in the middle of nowhere. Grandfather said he was harmless, he sometimes sits on the beds, closes and opens doors. Harmless or not So,I slept with the light on AND my grandfather in the room for the rest of our "vacation"!!!  Yada, Yada, Yada, I went to the bathroom and my finger was fixed.  [XX(]
Link Posted: 6/5/2001 11:07:58 PM EDT
[#19]
I bought my house from the family of a guy who died in it. Whenever a door slams for no reason, I figure it's just old Bob. Bob's a pretty cool ghost though, a Marine and WWII veteran. His brother Donald, also a Marine, was killed in WWII. He may be around too since this was the house where they both grew up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top