Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2006 6:31:19 AM EDT
I heard a story about "rangers"( the mexicans call them rangers) killing unarmed boarder jumpers in the desert. these rangers wait at the boarder to ambush board crossers. it this real or BS? I call it BS any thoughts?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:36:43 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I heard a story about "rangers"( the mexicans call them rangers) killing unarmed boarder jumpers in the desert. these rangers wait at the boarder to ambush board crossers. it this real or BS? I call it BS any thoughts?

The used to, back in the days when illegals were illegals....
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:38:09 AM EDT
[#2]
If it's a story about Anglo- American oppressors doing evil against poor Mexican peasants who are only trying to make a better life, then it must be a true story.

White people bad. Brown people good.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:40:28 AM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:42:44 AM EDT
[#4]
While it would be good training for the guys, no, I doubt there are people hunting illegals down.

If there was a shred of truth to this story it would be all over the MSM about the poor, downtrodden immigrants (they always leave off the "illegal" part) getting killed by the evil rich American cowboys.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:43:21 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=39779

I'd say those boys done caught their limit.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:52:48 AM EDT
[#6]
They, too, would have to avoid detection by the BP.  I don't think there's anything to the rumor.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:00:23 AM EDT
[#7]
the story came from a mexican co-worker(a illeagal)!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:01:22 AM EDT
[#8]
I heard there's a ferocious monster that lurks in the desert.  Nomads from south of the border call him "El Diablo Blanco".  

Around their campfires at night they whisper of a vile beast that kidnaps Mexicans and forces them to go work on construction sites.  Then after they work all day he forces them drink tequila and drive around ignoring roadsigns they can't read and running over people even though the poor Mexicans don't want to.  He also shoots welfare applications out of his fingertips and if the unfortunate victim isn't quick he can be covered up by them and smothered to death.  

Worst of all, El Diablo Blanco kidnaps little Mexican kids and forces them to go to an evil place called "school" where they put "things" in the childrens' heads..  Only the craftiest, smartest, and luckiest of children can "drop out" or "escape" from these vile places.

The evil El Diablo Blanco is not alone as he commands a horde of evil minions called "El Diablo Taxpayers" who he sends forth to also do his evil bidding in the dead of night.  Their activities are to ghastly to be spoken aloud.  It is rumored that they round up unwilling Mexicans and force them to go en masse to an awful place called the "Emergency Room" where, completely against the wishes of the nomads, they are forced to undergo cruel "free medical care" whereby the nomad is cleansed of disease completely against their will.  

It is said that the wailing and lamentation emanating from these places is bone chilling.

Oh: he shoots fire out of his eyes and eats puppies, too.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:01:23 AM EDT
[#9]
people are people
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:02:54 AM EDT
[#10]
LOL

Quoted:
I heard there's a ferocious monster that lurks in the desert.  Nomads from south of the border call him "El Diablo Blanco".  

Around their campfires at night they whisper of a vile beast that kidnaps Mexicans and forces them to go work on construction sites.  Then after they work all day he forces them drink tequila and drive around ignoring roadsigns they can't read and running over people even though the poor Mexicans don't want to.  He also shoots welfare applications out of his fingertips and if the unfortunate victim isn't quick he can be covered up by them and smothered to death.  

Worst of all, El Diablo Blanco kidnaps little Mexican kids and forces them to go to an evil place called "school" where they put "things" in the childrens' heads..  Only the craftiest, smartest, and luckiest of children can "drop out" or "escape" from these vile places.

The evil El Diablo Blanco is not alone as he commands a horde of evil minions called "El Diablo Taxpayers" who he sends forth to also do his evil bidding in the dead of night.  Their activities are to ghastly to be spoken aloud.  It is rumored that they round up unwilling Mexicans and force them to go en masse to an awful place called the "Emergency Room" where, completely against the wishes of the nomads, they are forced to undergo cruel "free medical care" whereby the nomad is cleansed of disease completely against their will.  

It is said that the wailing and lamentation emanating from these places is bone chilling.

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:05:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:06:33 AM EDT
[#12]
probably some propaganda bullshit trying to demonize the minutemen
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:43:48 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

ANd why have you not reported your employer to I.C.E? It is a felony to aid and abet illeglas, is it not?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:46:50 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ANd why have you not reported your employer to I.C.E? It is a felony to aid and abet illeglas, is it not?

I doubt very seriously they would lift a finger if he DID make such a report.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:47:17 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I doubt very seriously they would lift a finger if he DID make such a report.

and that somehow makes it alright to ignore a crime
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:56:05 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

The story is true, send Pedro down to the INS office so he can tell them himself.

Actually, its probably a ACLU leaflet printed in Spanish referring to the Minuteman Project.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 8:04:28 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

and that somehow makes it alright to ignore a crime

I never said it made anything "alright".  He should  "report" his traitorous fucking employer for knowingly hiring the criminal.  If you think the INS is going to send some sort of "hit squad" out to "get" one illegal...

You live in Arizona.  You know the score.  I'm all for him "reporting" any and all he comes across, but realistically he's wasting his time in doing so.

Once we start unassing some politicians from their chairs in Washington he MIGHT be able to make a report and have it followed up on.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:28:04 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

"El Diablo Blanco" put down the contoler and walk away! Resident evil 4 has fu**ed your mind up!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:43:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:45:58 PM EDT
[#20]
If only there were men doing that work. It needs to be done.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 2:02:06 PM EDT
[#21]
I know I'll get flamed for this but if it came down to the security of this great country we live in and the government decided to do nothing I wouldn't have a problem going down and "securing the border".  If the government won't do it the people have to or this country will fade into the past like the great Roman Empire when its citizens and government became complaicent and lazy.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 2:04:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Maybe they should exist?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 2:06:09 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
people are people

commie.....

lets talk taxes and tax burdens.....
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 2:10:22 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

The line on the map is a BORDER!!!!

A person who rents a room in your house is a "boarder".

As for "borders"...........what borders?!?!!?

You mean the "line of illusion" in the sand?......this is the nation of "Mex-america".......didn't you know?

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 2:55:30 PM EDT
[#25]
ok! spelling sucks! get off my back! if you are intelligent then you know what I'm talking about!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top