Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2001 9:55:36 AM EDT
I was looking at the ace stocks site and saw a DR200 with a folding stock see the picture:
http://www.riflestocks.com/html/ace_ltd__products_3.html
Is there any way this can be legal?  Not trying to finger them out, but there wasn't the usual disclaimer saying for prebans only and I'm sure DR200 owners would love it if it was.
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 10:23:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 11:03:10 AM EDT
[#2]
That I basically know, but they specifically state:

Daewoo folding stock set
Fits Daewoo DR200 & DR300. Includes ACE folding stock and ACE-Daewoo pistol grip.
DR102FS: $144.95

I thought all DR200s were postban.  I already know the answer, just hope someone will prove me wrong here
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 11:37:28 AM EDT
[#3]
This is illegal for a person in the US to use on their post ban rifle.  Not illegal in other non regulated countries.  Also, LE could utilize this stock on service weapons if desired.  Right above it is the fixed version legal for all of us law abiding citizens.  Remember websites aren't bound to our borders.  Would be nice though for them to add a little reminder this isn't an option for most of us.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top