Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2006 7:18:09 PM EDT
My buddy on his mission needs the below image converted from a jpeg to a vector graphic (.ai)

CS2 has the Live Draw feature which would easily do this in under a minute by just clicking the button.  (I only have CS)

If you have CS2 but don't know how to use Live Draw here's the tutorial from adobe.

Here's the graphic he needs converted:

Send ai's to staratari<at>gmail.com

Thanks a lot guys.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:51:43 PM EDT
[#1]
That file is extremely low res and appears to be skewed a bit (unless the circle is not supposed to be perfectly round). Do you have a better version? What is the final output going to be?

I tried it and the results were not too good.

Tom
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:02:21 PM EDT
[#2]
That's the best version he has.

Would you mind sending me your results?

If they're really that bad I'll probably just have to remake the thing from scratch.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:20:27 PM EDT
[#3]
File sent, good luck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top