Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/18/2005 2:43:42 AM EDT
i was wondering what i need to buy in order to be able to hook up a PS2 to my laptop so i can play ps2 on my laptop screen.
iBook G4 17"
thanks
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 2:56:42 AM EDT
Buy the game for PC.

I looked into this. There are TV adapters for the PC. But there is a bit of a delay. Enough to make the game pointless.

Never tried it, but that's what i've been told.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:52:42 AM EDT

Originally Posted By kjedmondson182:
i was wondering what i need to buy in order to be able to hook up a PS2 to my laptop so i can play ps2 on my laptop screen.
iBook G4 17"
thanks

$50?

Did you just make a roadtrip to VA?

How many dents do you have in your folding chair?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:56:35 AM EDT
lol wtf?
im deployed, dont have a TV.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:01:11 AM EDT

Originally Posted By napalm:

Originally Posted By kjedmondson182:
iBook G4 17"
thanks

$50?

Did you just make a roadtrip to VA?

How many dents do you have in your folding chair?

www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,165941,00.html
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:04:16 AM EDT
I think the posters are confused in this thread, kjedmondson182. It seems people think you want to play a game on your notebook, and pipe the display out to a television. From what I read, you want to play a game on your PS2, and pipe the display out to your notebook's screen.

Unfortunately, I don't think there's a way to do it. Your Powerbook doesn't have any video inputs, so that kills the idea.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 2:07:05 PM EDT
I've hooked my PS2 to my PC with an ATI TV wonder card in it without problems. No delays. For anotebook, especially an Apple, finding a way for TV input will be a problem.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:54:54 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Gloftoe:
I think the posters are confused in this thread, kjedmondson182. It seems people think you want to play a game on your notebook, and pipe the display out to a television. From what I read, you want to play a game on your PS2, and pipe the display out to your notebook's screen.

Unfortunately, I don't think there's a way to do it. Your Powerbook doesn't have any video inputs, so that kills the idea.

I know u can do it with a regular moniter via a rca to adaptor but I dont think it would work for a laptop unless you hooked up a tv tuner card to your laptop and then hooked the ps2 into that.
Top Top