Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2005 12:39:04 PM EDT
i was thinking about buying snowboard...
and i really like the BURTON snowboard....
but they are really really expensive

is there other brand of snowboard company sell high quality snowboard as BURTON??
and shall i wait for end of snowboarding season..so i can get board cheaper???
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:44:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a brand new one that I won't be able to use this season

It's a Burton Triumph 164

IM me if you're interested
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:59:36 PM EDT
[#2]
nice,,but i need freestyle board..
157-159cms board size
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 1:07:17 PM EDT
[#3]
You'll shoot your eye out!!
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 1:09:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Burtons are nice. And IIRC made in salem oregon!
K2 had some nice stuff too. But its been many years ago since I got mine (burton split tail 165)..
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 3:30:08 PM EDT
[#5]
The last season boards are usually 50% less than the current stuff. I was looking around for a board, tested some out and waited until the end of summer to buy the model that I wanted. It was about $500 brand new, just for the board. But when the next year model came out, I got both the older board and bindings for just a little over $300. Burtons are great and are lighter than the other brands. If you beat up your snowboards or hit every rails and jump you see, you might look at some of the other "heavy" boards. Morrow and Gnu are pretty thick boards and would guess that they would be pretty hard to break.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 4:09:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Real men ride skis.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top