Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2001 5:38:39 AM EDT
    I was wondering if anyone out there had any recommendations on buying a large gun safe? I am looking now, and most of the specs seem about the same between all the different companies out there. The differences I have seen are interiors, hinges, locking bars, and minor fire temp differences. Is there anything else I should be aware of?

By the way, if any of you are looking to sell a large safe and live in the southeast, let me know. I am always looking for an excuse for a road trip.

Thanks.
Brian
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 6:43:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Buy more than you need now cause it will fill up fast.
Link Posted: 7/14/2001 6:57:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Buy a bigger safe than you THINK you need.

The easy out interiors may look cool but they waste precious safe space.

Get the entire interior of the safe covered, including the door.

Handgun pegs on the door saves a lot of space, looks cool, and is actual functional!

Invite many BIG friends over for a safe moving party.  These suckers are large, bulky, and difficult to move around.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top