Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2004 2:08:23 PM EDT
hey what happened to him? I like his brand of humor.

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 2:11:18 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

1986 ended.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 2:11:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Google is your friend..........
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 2:12:14 PM EDT
[#3]
He's married to a really hot woman named Nikki Cox.  I think she's on the tv show Las Vegas.

I saw him on talk show one night, he had a really funny story about people who come up to him and say "I dont mean to insult you, but you look like Bobcat Goldthwait."
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 2:12:55 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

1986 ended.

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 2:13:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Hell if I was married to Nikki I'd be too busy hitting it to ever be seen in public again.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 2:17:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Hell if I was married to Nikki I'd be too busy hitting it to ever be seen in public again.

+1
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 2:21:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Dear Lord. How did he score that?  There is hope for us all.

Screen door, hurricane. My member would fall off from overuse in short order.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 2:23:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Thread worthless without HER pics.

Is she blind?

Danny
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 2:26:53 PM EDT
[#9]

So give Bobcat some respect, huh?
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 2:27:24 PM EDT
[#10]
good for him.

nikki cox is a hottie.

i'd give up my 80's career also.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 2:30:44 PM EDT
[#11]
I think they met during while they were doing "Unhappily Ever After" (a GREAT show BTW).  It was one of those classic things where Bobcat just made Nikki laugh and treated her like a person, rather than being just another guy trying to get into her panties.

See, nice guys DO sometimes win after all.  

And yeah, Nikki is one one of "those" women that just cause my higher brain functions to shut completely down in a instant.  Screaming animal lust doesn't even BEGIN to describe it.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 2:37:52 PM EDT
[#12]
What was it the Louis L'Amour wrote in one of his books? Something to the effect of "Women are led to bed by thier ears, not thier eyes". I'd say Bobcat knows how to bend them ears!! Lucky bastard!

Don in Ohio

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 3:07:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Bobcat is married to Nikki Cox?

Color me confused.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 3:17:14 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
"Women are led to bed by thier ears, not thier eyes".

I though I was a BS artist up until that quote.

My guess now is "most women are led to bed by a huge wallet and pity".

j/k

Danny
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 3:27:39 PM EDT
[#15]
saw him in Richmond Va not to long ago at one of the comedy clubs. To hear him he was crushing liberals and was gung ho for the troops!!! it was great. He even had one couple get up and leave. ( I guess they were Kerry fans)
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 3:28:24 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
He's married to a really hot woman named Nikki Cox.  I think she's on the tv show Las Vegas.

I saw him on talk show one night, he had a really funny story about people who come up to him and say "I dont mean to insult you, but you look like Bobcat Goldthwait."

Engaged, not married, at least yet.

IMDB on Bobcat:  imdb.com/name/nm0001281/bio

IMDB on Nikki:  imdb.com/name/nm0185178/bio
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:05:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Bobcat lost a lot of weight and stopped drinking and doing drugs after he set Jay Lenos couch on fire. It took him a couple of years.
He also started to take showers and wash his clothing.

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:10:09 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Engaged, not married, at least yet.

IMDB on Bobcat:  imdb.com/name/nm0001281/bio

IMDB on Nikki:  imdb.com/name/nm0185178/bio

They are married, if you notice his bio says they were engaged in 1999.................... So it hasn't been updated in a while
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:14:57 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Bobcat lost a lot of weight and stopped drinking and doing drugs after he set Jay Lenos couch on fire. It took him a couple of years.
He also started to take showers and wash his clothing.

Yup, I saw his act a couple of years ago, I coudn't believe it was him.
He made a few jokes about it.
I'd love to see his HBO special again. Green Eggs and Hamlet still cracks me up.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:26:38 PM EDT
[#20]
I met him backstage at Lollapallooza in '96.  I was talking to him for about an hour or so and he was telling me how his dad was in the Navy and he lived in Guam.  He said his dad wanted him to join the service, but he didn't think he could make the cut, but if he was going to go, it'd be the Marines.  After I was talking to him for about an hour, my friend who was there with me to interview Courtney Love woke up and comes up to me saying, "DUDE! It's Bobcat Goldthwait!"  I say, "Where?"  He replies, "Ummm... you were talking to him!"  At this point, I do a double-take and realize that the guy with the blond hair and goatee was in fact him.  I started talking to him again and got a bunch of pictures with him wearing my flak jacket, posing with me and my friend, and just being silly.  As I looked more carefully this time, I read his ID badge that all of us got to be backstage... yep, Bob Goldthwait.

Very nice guy, and VERY military friendly.  He later took me and Patrick aside and thanked us for being in the service of our country, and said that we had the more honorable profession between us.  Nice guy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top