Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 7/19/2005 6:03:20 PM EDT
I cant stand eric but when kaysar stood up to that one chic when she said he didnt repsect females , pissed me the fuck oof. I would have knocked the fuck out of him.
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 6:07:10 PM EDT
people still watch that "reality tv" bullshit?

<-- No TV for 3 years now, don't miss it either
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 6:18:09 PM EDT
hated BB when it first came out, suprised that its still there

that show sucked, and should never have gotten past the first season!

that doesnt sound outta hand........
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 6:22:21 PM EDT
When the hell did it get to series 6??? I remember the first one.... Now they're up to 6????

Woody
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 6:25:21 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FanoftheBlackRifle:

+1
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 6:27:58 PM EDT
+1 on all of the above
Link Posted: 7/19/2005 6:44:46 PM EDT
You know, I like good entertainment as much as the next person but the so-called "reality" shows simply suck ass. There's *real* reality like the medical shows on Discovery, Cops and the like and then there are these "contrived situation" shows which is what most of this steaming bullshit is.

Sorry, watching a bunch of retards in a setup being retarded... I get enough "retardation through osmosis" just by living every day, I don't need to deliberately inflict it on myself as well.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 8:51:43 PM EDT
This is how slow ARFCOM is tonight... I have to revive a thread from 7-19

I missed that episode.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 8:54:37 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FanoftheBlackRifle:

<-- No TV for 3 years now, don't miss it either

Same here, though I must say I'm really digging the Firefly box set I just bought. After all the rave reviews, I have to say I like it a lot. I wish there was more TV on like that.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 8:55:41 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Lockedon:
+1 on all of the above

+2
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 9:57:48 PM EDT
Wait, so someone was pissed off because a guy said he didn't respect females?

Are men supposed to respect females? Just because a person has a hole between the legs entitles them to respect now?

Am I understanding all this correctly?
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 9:59:51 PM EDT
I have no idea what this is about, so I'll post-whore the fat monk:

Link Posted: 7/31/2005 10:23:12 PM EDT
I downloaded a video clip using Limewire the other day of what I think is the Austrailian verision of BB, and they don't hold back on showing nudity. The showers were in plain view of the cameras and all the other BB residents and it was T & A golore!!!
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 10:45:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By A_G:

Are men supposed to respect females? Just because a person has a hole between the legs entitles them to respect now?

why wouldnt we respect them?? what makes the any less of a human than us?? you rislamic vies of women are lesser will not cut it with me you rag headed lovin mother fucker
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 10:46:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/31/2005 10:47:24 PM EDT by AROKIE]

also who says thats what or makes us respect them?? your idiology has no merrit.
kaysar is muslim and muslim do not respect females period. they think they are inferior to man. that is utter bullshit and you dont have to go far to find facts on that jsut read your post and you can see why you fucking asshat
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 10:47:19 PM EDT
Reality TV is for retards. Even the show where the SAS trained British civilians sucked.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 11:54:27 PM EDT
Settle down and don't ever call me a "rag headed loving motherfucker" again.

Respect is earned, not issued with gender.

There are plenty of women I'd spit on in a heartbeat. There are plenty of men I'd spit on too.

Just because a person is female doesn't entitle her to respect. Just because a person is old doesn't entitle that person to respect. Same goes for everyone in every gender, social class, occupation, etc.

I don't treat women like shit unless they give me a reason to. On the flip side, I don't kiss their asses either. Same goes for men.

You continue your antiquated myopic view of the world where it is never acceptable to hit a woman, where the ground she walks on needs to be worshiped, and where women deserve special treatment because they are women. I, on the other hand, will treat them just like they demand to be - as people who supposedly don't want any differential treatment just because of their gender.

Sit there and pound your chest all you want internet tough guy, but don't ever call me an islamofacist sympathizer in any form.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 12:13:38 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Lumpy196:
I have no idea what this is about, so I'll post-whore the fat monk:

members.cox.net/vseven/Fatmonk2.jpg

hey he has actual trigger control, nice job!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:49:24 PM EDT

Settle down and don't ever call me a "rag headed loving motherfucker" again.

Respect is earned, not issued with gender.

There are plenty of women I'd spit on in a heartbeat. There are plenty of men I'd spit on too.

Just because a person is female doesn't entitle her to respect. Just because a person is old doesn't entitle that person to respect. Same goes for everyone in every gender, social class, occupation, etc.

I don't treat women like shit unless they give me a reason to. On the flip side, I don't kiss their asses either. Same goes for men.

You continue your antiquated myopic view of the world where it is never acceptable to hit a woman, where the ground she walks on needs to be worshiped, and where women deserve special treatment because they are women. I, on the other hand, will treat them just like they demand to be - as people who supposedly don't want any differential treatment just because of their gender.

Sit there and pound your chest all you want internet tough guy, but don't ever call me an islamofacist sympathizer in any form.

raghead lover
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:50:57 PM EDT
People watch that?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:53:17 PM EDT
I lost my TV in a fishing accident.
It was horrible.
Top Top