Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/7/2001 7:44:08 PM EDT
i agreed today to purchase a lower advertised by member "riddleofsteel" i e-mailed him and agreed to purchase it for the price he was asking..now he wont return my e-mails requesting info of where to send ffl and money..he has deleted his post..a 2nd member who  responded AFTER  i did was kind enough to let me know that riddleofsteel e-mailed him with the statement that "i've been offered alot more and i guess i'm gonna sell it to the higher bid. he didnt say it was an auction. he said it was for sale..and agreed to sell it for the price of $250.00 and i was the purchaser
 watch out for this guy
sorry for the long post ..i'm venting
 john in houston
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top