Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2010 5:53:59 AM EDT
I want to order quite a few in bulk, where the best place, best price?
I know sure fire is pretty cheap and has good batteries but is there a better place?
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 5:57:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 5:58:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Streamlight has them on their website by the dozen I think I'm not sure how the prices compare though.
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 5:58:17 AM EDT
[#3]
I like The Battery Station. . .good selection, good prices. . pretty fast shipping times. . .
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 5:59:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I like The Battery Station. . .good selection, good prices. . pretty fast shipping times. . .

U.S. made now too. There's only a handful of U.S. mfg's making lithium 123's, odds are they're the same OEM as SureFire or one of the other name brands under the wrapper anyway. Sign up and use your Candlepowerforums.com ID and get a discount too.
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 6:02:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

U.S. made now too. There's only a handful of U.S. mfg's making lithium 123's, odds are they're the same OEM as SureFire or one of the other name brands under the wrapper anyway. Sign up and use your Candlepowerforums.com ID and get a discount too.

This
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 6:04:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 6:09:28 AM EDT
[#7]
I myself will NEVER buy another thing from Batteryjunction.
In the past Ive spent literally hundreds of dollars with them till my last and final order.

For my last order I bought about $150. worth of batteries from them, including 8 AA, out of those 8, 7 were dead, unchargable. SO I got in contact with them, and their response ship them back to us, and well refund them, and wont charge the restocking fee!  I said wait a minute, you shipped me something defective, and want me to pay to ship them back?? This is when they told me it was my fault, and didn't know what I was doing. It was all I could do not to drive up, and return them in person, as they are only about 40 minutes from my house.

On top of that, I don't know WTF is wrong with their batteries in general, because I have batteries from them about 1 year old that are shot, wont hold a chagre at all. Verses batteries that I own that are over 5 years old and still work without any problems.......

BTW I do know how to charge/condition batteries, and have a maha charger.
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 6:26:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Bright Flashlights has good prices on batteries, not sure if he's cheaper than that place.

Just ordered yesterday.  Got an Excellent price on 50 CR123 delivered.

Call 'em!  (phone orders only)

Phone: (352) 732-2156 from 11am-8pm EST (Mon. - Fri. & until 4pm Sat.)

Link Posted: 3/5/2010 6:30:08 AM EDT
[#9]
I used to buy bulk for my duty flashlight.

Then I was turned on to the rechargable ones at batteryjunction.com

I spent less than $45.00 for 8 batteries and home/auto charger.

I cycle them through the charger.

That was last year.

I have yet to spend another dollar on 123's.

Link Posted: 3/5/2010 6:34:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I myself will NEVER buy another thing from Batteryjunction.
In the past Ive spent literally hundreds of dollars with them till my last and final order.

For my last order I bought about $150. worth of batteries from them, including 8 AA, out of those 8, 7 were dead, unchargable. SO I got in contact with them, and their response ship them back to us, and well refund them, and wont charge the restocking fee!  I said wait a minute, you shipped me something defective, and want me to pay to ship them back?? This is when they told me it was my fault, and didn't know what I was doing. It was all I could do not to drive up, and return them in person, as they are only about 40 minutes from my house.

On top of that, I don't know WTF is wrong with their batteries in general, because I have batteries from them about 1 year old that are shot, wont hold a chagre at all. Verses batteries that I own that are over 5 years old and still work without any problems.......

BTW I do know how to charge/condition batteries, and have a maha charger.

looking at their website, most of their batteries are reconditioned.  Hence the "battery Junction" label on them
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 8:23:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Streamlight flashlights.com has them for 17.95 a dozen on sale, I went ahead and got 3 dozen, but ill take the advice and buy a set of rechargable too.
that way i can use the rechargable and keep some of the others for a rainy day.

By the way thanks to all.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 7:45:20 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bright Flashlights has good prices on batteries, not sure if he's cheaper than that place.

Just ordered yesterday.  Got an Excellent price on 50 CR123 delivered.

Call 'em!  (phone orders only)

Phone: (352) 732-2156 from 11am-8pm EST (Mon. - Fri. & until 4pm Sat.)

Do you mind if i ask how much?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top