Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/23/2003 6:28:06 AM EDT
seems they will be playing all the funny best of.. its great so far .. im laughing my ass off!

www.klif.com/listen.html
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 6:36:13 AM EDT
When he's funny he's funny, When pontificates he's an ass.
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 6:58:04 AM EDT
glenn beck is a pussy. If i have to listen to him snivel and whine for more than 10 min it makes me want to kill something. mike
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 7:00:55 AM EDT
He just replaced Dr. Laura here in Miami (WIOD) not too long ago. Haven't had a chance to listen to him much but my wife thinks he's a scream.
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 7:04:01 AM EDT
Originally Posted By FLGreg: He just replaced Dr. Laura here in Miami (WIOD) not too long ago. Haven't had a chance to listen to him much but my wife thinks he's a scream.
View Quote
You're in MIAMI? Dude, send me an IM and tell me where! As much as I love Dr. Laura, I'm tickled pink that they replaced her with Glenn. After listening to her for a year, you know what she's going to say on almost anything. I laugh my ass off with Glenn. He's far better than Sean Hannity; an absolute scream. Now if we could just get rid of that LOSER Phil Hendrie! [banghead]
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 7:09:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/23/2003 7:12:15 AM EDT by FLGreg]
Originally Posted By Zaphod: Now if we could just get rid of that LOSER Phil Hendrie!
View Quote
IM sent. Phil has his moments but it does get old after while. Too bad they forced him to put the disclaimer in there that all the voices are done by him. At least they got rid of the wretch Randi Rhodes for the Schnitt Show. How do you like him?
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 7:18:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/23/2003 7:24:25 AM EDT by Zaphod]
Originally Posted By FLGreg: Phil has his moments but it does get old after while.
View Quote
Yeah....about 15 minutes. I'm convinced that the callers all vote Democrat. [whacko]
At least they got rid of the wretch Randi Rhodes for the Schnitt Show. How do you like him?
View Quote
AMEN, BROTHER! Have you EVER heard a more fingernails-on-the-blackboard-style ANNOYING bitch than Randi? [puke] Schnitt is [b]also[/b] a scream!
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 7:43:49 AM EDT
Glenn Beck is about the best thing going on the radio. I hope they play the "Real American A-Holes Tribute" to Hollywood protestors. He's a nut.
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 7:49:29 AM EDT
Originally Posted By martinmayhem: Glenn Beck is about the best thing going on the radio. I hope they play the "Real American A-Holes Tribute" to Hollywood protestors. He's a nut.
View Quote
They did! [rofl2] I've come to the conclusion that if Rush should fall off the air (and considering the news this morning, I'm not so certain that won't be happening), Glen needs to take his place. I had thought Hannity, but Glen is more Rush-like. Not only do you think during his show, but you ROLL with laughter!
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 7:51:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/23/2003 7:53:46 AM EDT by cluster]
there is about 1 hour 10 min left to those that are interested.. its over @ noon central time..
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 1:13:53 PM EDT
i saw him speak at a support the troops rally in march/april. i liked what he had to say. i don't listen to the radio so i've never heard his show.
Top Top