Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2015 2:44:01 PM EDT
Which smartphone available from Verizon has the best GPS capabilities?  I'll mostly be using it for driving around in unfamiliar cities during rush hour and trying to avoid traffic, or trying to find good nearby restaurants, etc. Some people say the Samsung Galaxy S6 has GPS problems, others say the Droid is good for GPS.  This will be my first smartphone so I don't really care about anything but GPS and basic web browsing and email access.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 2:51:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Any of the current smartphones work fine.  

I had a Samsung Charge a couple years ago.  Some older GPS version.  Occasionally it would put me in the wrong location.  
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 2:53:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Some people say the Samsung Galaxy S6 has GPS problems
View Quote

no gps problems (or problems of any other kind for that matter) with my s6
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 3:03:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Awesome thanks.  I was leaning toward the S6 so I'm glad to hear no gps problems with yours.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top