Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2004 12:29:56 PM EDT
So I have been lurking through this forum for many months now and I have finally gotten around to registering and posting … below are a couple of my observations ….

Most guys on here “don’t like” (read: are afraid of) spiders and I find that hilarious.

Thank god the AWB has sunset so now there isn’t 14 posts an hour about it. (but i cant wait for the election to be over!)

Any time there is a post about marriage or divorce, Srgar15 will say something about it being a sacred union before god.

You must use the word “liberal” in a negative light, or with regard to food preparation; otherwise you are going to be labeled a communist.  

BOTD … mmmmm …..

You are all paranoid about the govt watching your every move and I swear half of you wear tinfoil hats.

More of you have “actions figures” (read: dolls) than probably should.

If a female makes a topic it will have 4 pages behind it in an hour.

Kerry = the communist devil

This place is very entertaining and some what educational, and now you will have my superior insight to make fun of.  I suppose thats it, expect to see more of my stupid posts in the near future
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:31:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Is that all the intel you could gather?

Amateur....
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:32:41 PM EDT
[#2]
F'n rookie.  
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:36:10 PM EDT
[#3]
You did not put God in caps.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:38:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Mr. I-Just-Registered:

What about my $107 rice cooker?  

Also, you forgot to mention how unbelievably cool my avatar is...  I can forgive that.

But not spelling sgtar15's name right...

Your time here will be one full of pain - this I swear.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:40:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
So I have been lurking through this forum for many months now and I have finally gotten around to registering and posting … below are a couple of my observations ….

Most guys on here “don’t like” (read: are afraid of) spiders and I find that hilarious.
I never noticed that myself. I kinda dig 'em

Thank god the AWB has sunset so now there isn’t 14 posts an hour about it. (but i cant wait for the election to be over!)
The GD will always have 14 posts an hour about some singular issue

Any time there is a post about marriage or divorce, Srgar15 will say something about it being a sacred union before god.
He's right and it bears repeating

You must use the word “liberal” in a negative light, or with regard to food preparation; otherwise you are going to be labeled a communist.  
Liberals aren't pinko comie bastards?  

BOTD … mmmmm …..
I can take it or leave it

You are all paranoid about the govt watching your every move and I swear half of you wear tinfoil hats.
Not watching so much as taking an active role in. The amount of water that flows through my toilet is regulated, for Christ's sake

What's wrong with classic GI JOE toys? Some guys like to collect Star Wars figures

We dig chicks with guns

Yup. And what the hell, so is his running mate, the Breck girl

This place is very entertaining and some what educational, and now you will have my superior insight to make fun of.  I suppose thats it, expect to see more of my stupid posts in the near future

Will do.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:41:51 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Mr. I-Just-Registered:

Also, you forgot to mention how unbelievably cool my avatar is...  I can forgive that.

What about traps?  No mention of traps.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:42:47 PM EDT
[#7]
What about the tradition of posting dinner pics? The food, the gun, the knife, the taper measure...et all.

Can't imagine that happens anywhere else on the net.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:42:51 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Mr. I-Just-Registered:

Or pooper stuffing and picture posting.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:43:38 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

-50 to your postcount for misspelling gt5Sr1a's name, which means not using all the characters in some order.  You're missing the "t".

Welcome.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:46:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Too bad you registered a bit late.  Mr. Floppy might have shared his pie with you.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:48:25 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Mr. I-Just-Registered:

Or getting both.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:49:38 PM EDT
[#12]
i could have thought of more crap but i whipped that post together in 3 minutes ...

as far as spelling the sgtar's name ... well .. spelling was never one of my strong points ... and caring is even below that
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:49:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Did I hear him say tin foil hats.....

Charlie
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:50:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:52:28 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

BOTD … mmmmm …..

Not bad at all!

But don't forget the pie!!
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:53:05 PM EDT
[#16]
I'll be the first

IBTL!
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:53:53 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Mr. I-Just-Registered:

Or getting both.

IBTL

ETA: DANM!!!! Grrrrrrr

OK,  Marpat or Zombies vs JBT's and the like.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:54:10 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:as far as spelling the sgtar's name ... well .. spelling was never one of my strong points ... and caring is even below that

Have you met Cyanide yet?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:57:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Welcome now poney up and buy a membership.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 1:00:36 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:as far as spelling the sgtar's name ... well .. spelling was never one of my strong points ... and caring is even below that

Have you met Cyanide yet?

I have a lot more respect for him because of what he said in the PH thread....
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 1:04:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Man, you don't know the HALF of it...not until you become a full fledged team memeber and get access to the super secret Team Forum. That forum makes GD look like child's play.

And to think...you thought you had gathered good intel on us. No, my friend, you're only lurking at the very low levels of this highly secret organization...

...oh yeah, and they always forget the beer...

ETA: To make it worse, not only did you forget the beer, but I deem that you're thread title is misleading. I mistakenly read it as "Beer here in a while" and was then let down upon clicking on your post.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 1:06:35 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Man, you don't know the HALF of it...not until you become a full fledged team memeber and get access to the super secret Team Forum. That forum makes GD look like child's play.

And to think...you thought you had gathered good intel on us. No, my friend, you're only lurking at the very low levels of this highly secret organization...

No kidding - he didn't even know about the secret communist psychopolitical conspiracy
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 1:07:58 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No kidding - he didn't even know about the secret communist psychopolitical conspiracy

Yeah, and he'll soon realize that just by browsing this site he'll have tranny's continually sneaking up behind him
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 1:08:34 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
So I have been lurking through this forum for many months now and I have finally gotten around to registering and posting …

Ok, lets see some pics of your firearms!
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 1:10:29 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So I have been lurking through this forum for many months now and I have finally gotten around to registering and posting …

+1
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 1:11:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Welcome.  Mis-spelling sargt15's  name is tradition.

Oh yeah, and if you only knew what was in the Team Forum!!!

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 1:12:45 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
ETA: To make it worse, not only did you forget the beer, but I deem that you're thread title is misleading. I mistakenly read it as "Beer here in a while" and was then let down upon clicking on your post.

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 1:17:23 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+3
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 1:22:36 PM EDT
[#29]
At least you don't think we're overly sensitive, argumentative, obnoxious, opinionated and always ready to start a fight at the drop of a hat.  

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 1:24:37 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
At least you don't think we're overly sensitive, argumentative, obnoxious, opinionated and always ready to start a fight at the drop of a hat.  

Hey! speak for yourself buddy! Who you calling argumentative!! I'll kick yer ass, biATCH!!  
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 1:26:22 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

We're not????????????  
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 1:36:12 PM EDT
[#32]
You're just on the tip on the iceberg  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top