Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2015 10:30:37 PM EDT
the amateurs are already out in force

I got behind one going to my destination around 7 and just got behind another one right now, coming home

the first was pinballing and even managed to drive a full quarter mile with the right side wheels on the rumble strip with impressive precision

the second I got behind couldn't decide which stripe he wanted to drive closest to.  I had a little bit of fun with that one when I needed to turn off, I very slowly got on to the shoulder to turn and sure enough that fucker came right along with me until about half way in it

anyway, watch yourself and make sure your family knows to watch out this weekend as well

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 10:37:30 PM EDT
[#1]
It's amateur night.  Please be careful gentlemen
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top