Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/30/2011 9:02:17 AM EDT
Cant login...anyone else havin this problem?
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:08:06 AM EDT
No problems here.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:15:25 AM EDT
I can't log in either. I don't have a BoA account though.

If you want, I can try logging in from here with your creds
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:16:43 AM EDT
Please send your info and I will try it on my end.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:19:45 AM EDT
BofA sucks. Perhaps the most of any bank in the world. Maybe that is the problem?
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:26:22 AM EDT
Originally Posted By gmtmaster:
BofA sucks. Perhaps the most of any bank in the world. Maybe that is the problem?

I know. I'm not incredibly happy with them. I use Ally for all of my savings, except for an emergency savings account I keep with BOA that I can access instantly, and a checking account that my salary gets direct deposited to and all my bills get drawn from. I really should just switch everything to Ally, but I just have so much that is set up to auto draw from my BOA account, plus I do like the fact that there are so many brick and mortar places around that if I have a serious problem, I can go and speak to someone personally.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:44:20 AM EDT
End of the month.

Wire transfers headed south.

Bank of Amigo server overload.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:46:51 AM EDT
Your first mistake appears to be having a BofA account.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:48:25 AM EDT
Originally Posted By vand6167:

I know. I'm not incredibly happy with them. I use Ally for all of my savings, except for an emergency savings account I keep with BOA that I can access instantly, and a checking account that my salary gets direct deposited to and all my bills get drawn from. I really should just switch everything to Ally, but I just have so much that is set up to auto draw from my BOA account, plus I do like the fact that there are so many brick and mortar places around that if I have a serious problem, I can go and speak to someone personally.

Ally was formerly known as GMAC. They took $17b during the bank bailouts, and the current majority shareholder is the US Government: (citation)

Bank of America took $45b under TARP, and used a large portion of it to buy Merrill Lynch. (citation)

I'd find better banks, and stop feeding the beast.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:48:38 AM EDT

I just tried logging in to my account and it wouldn't let me in either.

Glad I don't have a payment due.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:52:08 AM EDT
No problem logging in here.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:54:06 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Desert_AIP:
Your first mistake appears to be having a BofA account.

This. After the fiasco of the Bailouts, anyone who does ANY business with a shithole corporation like Bank of America should be prepared for serious problems.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:02:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/30/2011 10:04:13 AM EDT by zomgpenguins]

Agreed. I'm pretty fed up with banking with them on most days... and then I forget about it until the next time I have a problem.

OP, get online and get in touch with one of online technical support people. It's like you're just IMing them. It'll most likely get what ever the problem is fixed.

Also, I just tried logging into mine and it worked.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:08:49 AM EDT
Originally Posted By zomgpenguins:

Agreed. I'm pretty fed up with banking with them on most days... and then I forget about it until the next time I have a problem.

OP, get online and get in touch with one of online technical support people. It's like you're just IMing them. It'll most likely get what ever the problem is fixed.

Also, I just tried logging into mine and it worked.

thanks. Did that and got it squared away
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:15:18 AM EDT
Bank of America is owned by the Chinese. Call Beijing.

Me . I prefer Chinese food . Its fresh and tasty..
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:24:21 AM EDT
Works for me.

Other than their political BS which pretty much every other bank is also involved in, I've never had any kind of problem with BOA.
Top Top