Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/3/2006 10:08:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/3/2006 10:10:24 AM EDT by billr0012]
good afternoon.

i am about fed up with back orders. a couple of days ago i ordered a parts kit from a place. at the time i ordered it, the web site said it was 'available'. today i get some email that says it is back ordered until the middle of april. this seems to be happening more and more frequently.

it pisses me off.

also: in january i ordered 3 yugo mausers from one of the places that has big advertisements in the shotgun news. so far i have been told that they have been shipped twice, and gotten several excuses as to why they weren't shipped yet. currently waiting to hear what today's excuse will be.

it seems to me that if an item is 'available' that it should either be shipped or someone should contact me with a reason why it wasn't shipped. and it seems to me that if an item or items are paid for, that they should be shipped or the money refunded so you can find what you want when you want it and not a month and a half later.

ok. thanks. i don't feel any better.

peace.
billr

edited to fix my crappy typing.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:11:58 AM EDT
i agree, im very impatient

I WANT IT NOW

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:18:45 AM EDT
They charged you before they shipped? I don't buy from firms that do that. If I don't have experience with an online company I get my order straight online and then call and attempt to talk to a human.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:22:06 AM EDT
What company? Come on, names, numbers, and places.
Top Top