Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 3/31/2023 5:38:11 PM EDT
Saw it today driving by, parking lot full when usually less than half empty. Outer door closed with agent in a vest guarding the inside door to the business.

Depending on if it's an audit or raid, it might be tons of fun getting back my Rock Island CS which was dropped off for warranty work per Rock Island's request to be shipped by a FFL.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 6:02:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Huh, interesting
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 6:05:53 PM EDT
[#2]
If you have not noticed ATF has stepped up harassment operations.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 6:22:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

That’s an understatement.  FFL revocations are through the roof. I’ve seen it personally with the IOI’s sending revocation recommendations daily.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 6:23:14 PM EDT
[#4]
During a normal audit ATF doesnt guard your door or force you to close
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 6:30:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Weaponization of Agencies in progress.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 6:38:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Remember just a few days ago how they raided one of the largest gun stores in Georgia?  And all the arfcommers that only used it as an excuse to ag on Marjorie Taylor Greene?  

I think the AFT has gotten orders to become even bigger assholes than they already were.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 6:42:24 PM EDT
[#7]
@goatboy

for fucks sake can we fix the meme function?

I just spent 10 minutes looking for a the Joe Biden laughing meme and I can't find it. How about a search function within the meme box. By the way you have 2 Biden memes that are identical, on different pages (page 18 and page 21). Also, while I'm at it how about the ability to pinch/zoom and drag/zoom the meme box to make it bigger?
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 6:47:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
@goatboy

I just spent 10 minutes looking for a the Joe Biden laughing meme and I can't find it. How about a search function within the meme box. By the way you have 2 Biden memes that are identical, on different pages (page 18 and page 21). Also, while I'm at it how about the ability to pinch/zoom and drag/zoom the meme box to make it bigger?
View Quote
That's funny, the country is falling apart and people are worried about finding the right meme.

Link Posted: 3/31/2023 6:48:09 PM EDT
[#9]
It was indeed closed! It's really sad if this place goes under because of FAT, as the owner, Kenneth, has been a great guy to work with, transfers were cheaper than other areas, store was being remodeled, and it's located in a nice area in Savage, MN. Atomic was always on point with paper work so I'll be surprised if it's anything illegal on their end.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 6:50:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Taxation without representation!

and

"the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 6:51:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
@goatboy

View Quote

I don't think the GIF of the pantshitter laughing at us is in the meme library.

Instead, insert this image: https://media.tenor.com/Hhk6RA_cuqkAAAAC/laughing-joe-biden.gif

Link Posted: 3/31/2023 6:51:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Saw it today driving by, parking lot full when usually less than half empty. Outer door closed with agent in a vest guarding the inside door to the business.

Depending on if it's an audit or raid, it might be tons of fun getting back my Rock Island CS which was dropped off for warranty work per Rock Island's request to be shipped by a FFL.
View Quote

When did locking up actual criminals go out of style?
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 7:01:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
This.

Back when, if the ATF was there for compliance checks, they were relegated to a back corner, and business continued.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 7:05:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/31/2023 7:13:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.  Audits aren't conducted by agents either.  Something else was going on.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 7:39:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Definitely curious...
Haven't done business with them since they were in Bloomington, and even then it was minor parts.
Imagine having items at their shop sitting in jail...
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 7:42:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Fuck the FAT.  That’s a good company they’re harassing.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 7:44:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Definitely curious...
Haven't done business with them since they were in Bloomington, and even then it was minor parts.
Imagine having items at their shop sitting in jail...
View Quote

Anyone know what would happen to an item that just arrived via a Form 3?
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 7:51:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

I imagine operating a legit FFL feels like sitting on a crate of entrapment grenades. Looks like F Troop is out planting IEDs now.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 8:04:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

I wonder if Bruen can be applied to Form 4473, or any other administrative bullshit the .gov has instituted?
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 8:05:34 PM EDT
[#21]
ATF marching orders are to shut down gun stores anyway possible.

They're a terrorist organization.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 8:07:04 PM EDT
[#22]
If anyone has contact info for the owner beyond the email address posted on their website, please let me know.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:04:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Atomic has been my FFL since they opened in Bloomington. They're in the middle of a move to somewhere near Owatonna. Kenny's strict about bookkeeping, so I wonder what the hell this is.

Of course I have two cans in jail there.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:27:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Start picking your sacrifices. We're going to have to make them.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:28:57 AM EDT
[#25]
The ATF's current directive is "fuck with gun owners as much as possible without having to go through Congress."
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 3:24:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Has anyone heard anything?

Atomic’s hours say that they are open Saturday from 11:30am - 3:00pm, but today it’s dark inside, the open sign is off, and access to the front door hasn’t been shoveled.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 3:27:03 PM EDT
[#27]
I bought a TON of stuff from them when I lived in MN.

Hope all is well for Atomic and the atf faggots get the lice of a thousand camels.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 3:30:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I think the AFT has gotten orders to become even bigger assholes than they already were.
View Quote

Most likely being the biggest dickheads they can be because of the pushback they are getting because of the pistol brace lawsuits.

If the pistol brace "ruling" is overturned, watch the glory hole hosts really go full retard.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 3:45:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I wonder if Bruen can be applied to Form 4473, or any other administrative bullshit the .gov has instituted?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Already has.

In the 5th a judge ruled the question about “under indictment” to be unconstitutional on its face.

Quoted Bruen as a lot of basis for the ruling.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 3:57:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
That's funny, the country is falling apart and people are worried about finding the right meme.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@goatboy

Broken window, dude - fix what you can.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 4:02:27 PM EDT
[#31]
The government hates you and wants you disarmed
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 4:06:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
This.

Back when, if the ATF was there for compliance checks, they were relegated to a back corner, and business continued.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This.

That was pre stolen elections/ fake virus for control/ trans shooting up schools/ and every color person being able to kill people but white.  

So yeah, times, they are a changin
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 4:10:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

I hope they got stuck in the snowstorm and COC
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 6:16:11 PM EDT
[#34]
I remember when another NFA dealer moved, it was a big deal. AFT dictated day and time, etc. That was before the steal.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 6:27:54 PM EDT
[#35]
I heard that it was a raid and not an audit. We'll see if that's true. I'll be calling the ATF on Monday--if it was a raid what happens to the pending NFA items.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:41:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Crimewatch Minneapolis on Twitter claims it was a raid, and that “[a]ll guns were cleared out as well as paperwork,”and posted a picture

https://mobile.twitter.com/CrimeWatchMpls/status/1642155854840623104?cxt=HHwWgMDTmZWDjsotAAAA
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 11:41:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
They don't have anyone guarding the door for an IOI inspection.   And only one IOI for the inspection, unless it's some huge business.   Definitely a raid.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 12:37:31 AM EDT
[#38]
Me too had a couple cans sitting there in wait.
I believe this form may need to fill out and
https://www.atf.gov/asset-forfeiture/qa/my-property-was-seized-forfeiture-how-do-i-file-petition-andor-claim
I’ll be checking with silencer shop tomorrow might need to have a lawyer send the paperwork in. Will update when I know more tomorrow.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 8:53:14 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Me too had a couple cans sitting there in wait.
I believe this form may need to fill out and
https://www.atf.gov/asset-forfeiture/qa/my-property-was-seized-forfeiture-how-do-i-file-petition-andor-claim
I’ll be checking with silencer shop tomorrow might need to have a lawyer send the paperwork in. Will update when I know more tomorrow.
View Quote

You don't need an attorney but you do need the make/model/serial # of the firearms.  Copies of the submitted Form 4's would also help.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 10:20:12 AM EDT
[#40]
This was not a compliance check or audit, 100% ATF raid. All books, guns, cans, etc Seized by ATF. No one has been able to get in touch with Kenny and his phone has been off.
If you were waiting on a can or some kind of transfer it will likely be quite a bit before you're able to get your property.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 10:24:13 AM EDT
[#41]
Anyone heard what violations Atomic is accused of committing?
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 10:28:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

That’s an understatement.  FFL revocations are through the roof. I’ve seen it personally with the IOI’s sending revocation recommendations daily.
View Quote

I know of 2 revocation in the last 6 months and 1 voluntary relinquish in South Florida.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 10:29:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Oh for fucks sake

That place was awesome and had amazing deals on lowers years ago

Curious what happened…
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 12:24:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Currently have 2 sbrs and 3 silencers sitting on form 4s there.

Called atomic twice and called the atf 3 times to try getting some info as to what hapoened. Speaking to kenny 3 months ago he was in the process of relocating to a spot in Fairbault as his lease was going to be up soon. Following up with him he said he was unable to make that location work.

3 weeks ago i called him to ask for an update on if he was moving or not as i wanted to have 2 more cans sent to atomic for form 4s. He stated that he was no longer moving and he was staying there for good ensuring me that i had nothing to worry about.

Hopefully this wasn't the atf seizing anything. If anyone has any updates id appreciate them
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 1:13:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Nothing reported so far, know these guys pretty well and shot with them in the past so very curious to know what happened.
https://www.forfeiture.gov/pdf/ATF/OfficialNotification.pdf
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 1:25:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

In Mn? they shell out tens of millions as a reward for them...turn them into national heroes.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 1:26:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Never mind.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 2:47:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Just hung up with St Paul ATF. I was told property wasn’t seized and Atomic’s FFL is still valid.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 5:59:15 PM EDT
[#49]
I talked to St. Paul atf office today was told that he could comment on it not part of his group but he seemed aware of it. He said just wait and it will get sorted out.

I also looked on silencer shop couldn’t find atomic listed as a kiosk location.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 6:24:54 PM EDT
[#50]
I spoke to silencer shop today as well.  They are aware that something happened but don't have the facts yet---just like us
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top