Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/8/2001 6:39:39 PM EDT
just rediscovered the internet.
had a full meal yesteday as well as a shower and shave.
had to quit to straighten out my back and soak my hands in some warm water. who needs crack.

about 35 wwii tanks from 5 countries: us, ussr, britan, canada, and nazi germany. some 20 scenarios. action and strategy. command up to 3 other tanks. infantry elements to attack and defend. and if your the axis, you can get strafed/ bombed too. the t34's can really move out and the panthers and tigers are no damn fun to be up against in an m4. pretty good for the ps1.

anyone else so afflicted?

if not, i highly recommend it for wwii buffs.[8D]
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 9:49:49 PM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 4:56:01 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll have to check it out.

I'm currently playing Medal of Honor Underground for the second time around. If you haven't played the two game series yet and like WWII games, you need to check it out.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 7:17:53 AM EDT
[#3]
MOH 1 &2 rule.
i actually think i enjoy this one more!
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 12:50:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Medal of Honor is fun, but Hidden & Dangerous that was out for the Dreamcast was tons better. you choose what you wanted your men to carry. i used the sniper rifle alot. the levels were far larger than MOH, where a rifle is the weapon of choice.

there are some weapon inaccuracies in HD, but it had far better gameplay. plus the graphics dont give you a headache after 20min. tanks, cars, boats, trucks, motorcycles with sidecar, and plane gun turrets were usable. most vehicles were fully controllable, unlike MOH wich only allows you to control them on "rails"

i am currently awaiting MOH for the ps2, MOH:allied assault for pc and Hidden & Dangerous 2 for pc.

i'll take a mauser and MP44 please[:)]
lib
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top