User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2004 2:37:56 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:41:32 PM EDT
[#1]
uhoh, preban crossbows, drive by crossbow shooting
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:13:16 PM EDT
[#2]
lol, that's funny, I meet some Aussies in Paris (don't ask) and they said they've had a rash of Asian gangs holding up the police officers to steal their handguns, lol, GUN CONTROL WORKS, and if it doens't we'll take your swords too.

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:55:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I still haven't forgotten the security video of a jewelry store robbery by four machete weilding masked robbers in Australia a couple of years back.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:03:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I still haven't forgotten the security video of a jewelry store robbery by four machete weilding masked robbers in Australia a couple of years back.

And I havent forgotten the aussie convienience store being held up by a guy with a pitchfork.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:13:37 PM EDT
[#5]
At some point these idiots will figure out they cant stop it with laws. People will use WHATEVER is available to kill steal and plunder. I see screwdrivers on the list somewhere in the future.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:19:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Ban everything.  It's for the children.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:21:46 PM EDT
[#7]
They're trying to take it back to the stone age. Eventually it will be nothing more than a competition of who can swing the bigger wooden club.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:19:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Crossbows would be some gangster shit in L.A.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:22:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Why watch Mad Max when you can fly there and live it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:32:24 PM EDT
[#10]
wth??????

i guess austrailia has stricter gun laws than us
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:34:17 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
wth??????

i guess austrailia has stricter gun laws than us

Yeah, you could say that.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 12:38:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Brisbane.....QLD........LEGAL!

My state they are "regulated" though
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 12:40:09 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
lol, that's funny, I meet some Aussies in Paris (don't ask) and they said they've had a rash of Asian gangs holding up the police officers to steal their handguns, lol, GUN CONTROL WORKS, and if it doens't we'll take your swords too.

Never heard that before.

Heard from a cop that he shot some crazy bitch who tried to stab him...

I call major BS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top