Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 4/16/2017 10:38:29 AM EDT
PRINCETON, Mass. —                An arrest has been made in connection with the death of Vanessa Marcotte, authorities confirmed.

http://www.wcvb.com/article/5-investigates-arrest-made-in-connection-to-death-of-princeton-jogger-vanessa-marcotte/9279978
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 11:01:35 AM EDT
Why was she burned for?
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 11:07:27 AM EDT
Illegal aliens doing the Killing that Americans won't do.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 11:15:09 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 11:50:49 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Illegal aliens doing the Killing that Americans won't do.
View Quote
Did the vid (wouldn't play) say he was a illegal because the article did not?
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 11:59:26 AM EDT
Carnacthemagnificent.jpg
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 12:07:14 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 12:11:33 PM EDT
The vast and overwhelming majority of violent crimes in the United States are committed by blacks and Hispanics. You don't need Carnac's help to guess correctly.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 12:14:21 PM EDT
Quoted:

View Quote
As of yesterday, the DA says he has no idea what the citizenship status of the murderer is.  The Fed Gov is probably closed for the weekend.

He did say the killer doesn't appear to have a criminal record.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 12:20:05 PM EDT
Quoted:

The vast and overwhelming majority of violent crimes in the United States are committed by blacks and Hispanics. You don't need Carnac's help to guess correctly.
View Quote
On the Tonight Show everyone kinda knew the answer but no one was willing to state it out loud, thus making Carnac look like a genius.

Our modern society is the same way.  For example, Salt Lake City is getting overrun by the homeless, but most people still pretend they are just unemployed middle-class investment bankers who only need a helping hand.  People around here get really, really mad when you call them "bums" and say you don't want them in your neighborhood.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 12:22:12 PM EDT
Thank God she was not able to arm herself with a gun. We don't need another bad guy blown away news story.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 12:26:21 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 12:27:23 PM EDT
Quoted:
As of yesterday, the DA says he has no idea what the citizenship status of the murderer is.  The Fed Gov is probably closed for the weekend.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, illegal it is! If he was a citizen, that would have been in the first sentence.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 12:27:50 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 12:39:42 PM EDT
Quoted:

On the Tonight Show everyone kinda knew the answer but no one was willing to state it out loud, thus making Carnac look like a genius.

Our modern society is the same way.  For example, Salt Lake City is getting overrun by the homeless, but most people still pretend they are just unemployed middle-class investment bankers who only need a helping hand.  People around here get really, really mad when you call them "bums" and say you don't want them in your neighborhood.
View Quote
I'm not going to lie -- as an outsider, that SLC / West Valley City area kind of gives me the creeps.

Anyway, maybe those people who don't want to hear you call them bums can have one of those homeless types over to their house to help fix the roof or rake leaves. Y'all have seen how well that works over there.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 12:40:27 PM EDT
I'm shocked I tell you shocked.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 12:43:12 PM EDT
Just amazing sometimes all the gerrymandering to avoid saying he was an illegal alien.

Much like...'the police need your help in identifying' but then don't say whether its a black male or a white male being sought.

I read an article about yet another 'false flag' threat and arson against a Indian store owner in Charlotte wherein a letter was left praising trump and signed 'White America'...the surveillance footage showed a black male. No where in the article was that further dwelled on.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 12:44:34 PM EDT
Angelo Ortiz sounds Amish to me.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 12:46:45 PM EDT
Quoted:

Killer is too stupid to understand DNA?
View Quote
It would not surprise me one bit.

I worked with a black guy several years ago that was notorious for picking up low class curb crawling prostitutes and insisted you could not become HIV positive if you blew your load in them.
So yes,there are some really ignorant mofo's out there.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 12:50:00 PM EDT
Another white person victimized by an illegal.

Link Posted: 4/16/2017 12:51:34 PM EDT
Quoted:

It would not surprise me one bit.

I worked with a black guy several years ago that was notorious for picking up low class curb crawling prostitutes and insisted you could not become HIV positive if you blew your load in them.
So yes,there are some really ignorant mofo's out there.
View Quote
I guess blowing your load inside her creates a backpressure and shoots the HIV virus right back where it came from, kind of like a one-way valve.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 9:44:03 PM EDT
Quoted:
I'm not going to lie -- as an outsider, that SLC / West Valley City area kind of gives me the creeps.

Anyway, maybe those people who don't want to hear you call them bums can have one of those homeless types over to their house to help fix the roof or rake leaves. Y'all have seen how well that works over there.
View Quote
I believe that's how Elizabeth Smart was grabbed.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 8:45:50 PM EDT
Quoted:
So, illegal it is! If he was a citizen, that would have been in the first sentence.
View Quote
Yep!  Has anyone heard anything more on this?  I can't find any new news on this case...
Top Top