Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/18/2006 4:40:34 PM EDT
I can not find the silhouette shaped targets that are supposed to simulate shooting at a distance. i believe they had a large target to simulate 100 yards, a target 1/2 the large size to simulate 200 yards, and a small one to simulate 300 yards?
does anyone know where i can get something like this to print on my printer?
if i am way off and this is not what the military uses for rifle qualification, what do they use? i would like to see how well i do.
thanks
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:44:29 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.colemans.com/targets.htm

looks like a site where you buy paper targets, but i googled it up in 10 seconds.  I'm sure with a bit more effort you could google up something better
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:47:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Fred's M14 stocks sells the Army Qualification Test in two flavors:
1.  Regular AQT: each set has one page each of 100m, 200m, 300m, and 400m targets.  Targets are black.
2.  Quick and Dirty AQT:  one page has one 100m, two 200m, three 300m, and four 400m targets.  Targets are grey.

www.fredsm14stocks.com/catalog/acc.asp
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:54:46 PM EDT
[#3]
You can buy them here letargets.com/html/military.html
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:58:06 PM EDT
[#4]
offspring, those are the targets i was looking for . thanks
and i did google for them, i tried looking up "army rifle qualification targets", and a few other variations, and i came up dry after a good 15min looking.
I was kind of hopeing that i could print the targets off on my own printer, but i guess if i have to buy a few, i could scan them in and print form there.
thanks for the links
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:00:09 PM EDT
[#5]
This what I made with them:
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top