Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/27/2014 2:47:40 PM EDT
channel flipping and wow the anti gun crowd is in full flown retard mode. placed 2 unloaded guns in with toys to see what 2 little kids would do. they played with them before calling an adult. also listed all the deaths and injuries that were gun related.

FBHO
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 2:49:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw it and kept flipping
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 2:55:10 PM EDT
[#2]
FDianeSawyers
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 2:55:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Nope, I don't watch that shit, I take an aspirin a day, don't smoke, eat right, all to prevent a heart attack, why watch something on TV that will make me have one?
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 2:56:59 PM EDT
[#4]
One of their top anchors just came out as a raging alcoholic, I'm waiting for Diane Sawyer next.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 2:57:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry dont have cable anymore because I dont support channels like that.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 2:58:04 PM EDT
[#6]
They should be charged with child endangerment.  I would be if I pulled the same stunt on youtube.

There is no such thing as an unloaded weapon.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 2:58:31 PM EDT
[#7]
It's from this morning's Fox News article about 20 kids each day being injured by firearms.

It's based on a recent Yale study that fails to distinguish the percentage of those injuries that are related to assault, gang violence, etc.

Also, the media will ignore the fact that these "children" includes kiddies up to age 25.

It's all part of the run-up to the "reasonable" and "common sense" gun laws that Obunghole will talk about in his State of the Disunion address.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:12:40 PM EDT
[#8]
never.
never watch.
if it is on the television, it is NOT 'news'.
The lies will continue, until you pull the plug.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:16:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

It's not cable.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:39:55 PM EDT
[#10]
don't care.  People with lives don't have time to watch that shit.  The rest can piss off
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:43:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Yep, saw it, LULZ'd
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:44:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Boys
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:46:27 PM EDT
[#13]
All

Barack

Channel

No thanks, no news here.

Oh...fuck Dianne Sawyer.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:46:35 PM EDT
[#14]
FUCK THEM
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:47:35 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

never.

never watch.

if it is on the television, it is NOT 'news'.

The lies will continue, until you pull the plug.
View Quote

Which is why I no longer have paid tv.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 3:56:08 PM EDT
[#16]
It is more important to know what the kids have been told about firearms prior to the experiment.

If a kid was raised around firearms and had been told to treat them a certain way but winds up treating it as a toy vs a kid who doesn't know anything about firearms be it good or bad and treats it like a toy.

I bet you could run that experiment with adults who know about firearms.....their finger fucking of the firearm after they clear it could be looked upon as playing with them like a toy.

Link Posted: 1/27/2014 4:10:02 PM EDT
[#17]
No and never. I'd rather rub sand into my eyes with steel wool than watch any of those libtard fuckfunnels they call TV Networks....
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 4:12:08 PM EDT
[#18]
There was some thing similar many moons ago.

Basically the NRA was promoted "Eddie Eagle", so a bunch of the anti-gun folks gave some kids a quick Eddie Eagle thing, then put them in a room with guns mixed in with toys.

It was an attempt to go "See!  See!  The NRA's ideas are dumb!"

Most all gun control is a rehash of the same shit we had to deal with in the late 90's.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 4:44:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

THIS.
Fuck cable, and fuck the networks.
I would rather just pay for the horrible crap that I ACTUALLY WANT TO WATCH.
And it IS horrible.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 5:26:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Haven't had TV other than dvd's from netflix or my own collection for over 10 years now. Don't miss it one bit. Would suck a room full of dick to get broadband though. Im out in the woods and stuck with my 5gb/month wireless shitfest.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 5:29:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Saw it...fucking pathetic...however it doesn't surprise me anymore.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 5:34:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Haven't had TV other than dvd's from netflix or my own collection for over 10 years now. Don't miss it one bit. Would suck a room full of dick to get broadband though. Im out in the woods and stuck with my 5gb/month wireless shitfest.  
View Quote

Preachin' to the choir, except for the sucking dick part. Stuck with the DSL.

Whenever I get a chance to watch TV at someone else's house, it just reinforces that choice. Just a wasteland of propaganda and mind numbingly stupid shit.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 5:34:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 5:36:29 PM EDT
[#24]

Why ABC when you can MeTV....?

Link Posted: 1/27/2014 5:37:16 PM EDT
[#25]
I saw the ads for the show.  Just more Diane Sawyer and ABC anti gun BS!  Remember the BS they aired a few years back called "If I only had a gun?"  They gave some college kids a plastic gun and told them stuff this in your pants and pull your baggy t-shirt over it and try and pull it out when you think you will need it, without the proper holster or training and then said look how clumbsy they are and a danger to us all.  Total BS!

Diane Sawyer and ABC are full out anti gun!

Link Posted: 1/27/2014 5:38:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

THIS.
And it IS horrible.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

THIS.
And it IS horrible.

I only get all the free over the air channels because I cut the cable and built my own antenna, but then that's another thread.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 5:39:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 5:39:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Who the fuck would store their real guns with their kids toys? The only ones I can think of are criminals and hide them with toys so the police can't find them
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 5:41:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Whenever I get a chance to watch TV at someone else's house, it just reinforces that choice. Just a wasteland of propaganda and mind numbingly stupid shit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd kick a kitten through a box fan for some DSL. And you know what else "DSL" stands for, right?

I actually feel bad for the people around me who spend all day talking about the latest twist in whatever reality tv show they prostrate themselves to. Got chewed out today for "not liking" duck die nasty.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 5:41:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Saw it...fucking pathetic...however it doesn't surprise me anymore.
View Quote

Not only did you see it, but you paid for it with your own hard earned money.  Good job!  (assuming you pay for cable)
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 5:49:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
One of their top anchors just came out as a raging alcoholic, I'm waiting for Diane Sawyer next.
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top