Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2004 9:16:49 AM EDT
Leiberman has some good quailities,  Just listining to him right now

But Rumsfeld is the Man, this man does not buckle, or turn things around. and just tells it like it is.

Sessions is in top form today also
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:19:49 AM EDT
[#1]
LOL, yup, why do you think I posted what I did about Senators being too damn old.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:20:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I was on the phone with my mother in L.A. when Kennedy came on. We both agreed that he's a worthless asshole, and each turned off our tvs.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:21:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Couldn't Kennedy drive Byrd home tonight?
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:23:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Just make sure he stops by the liquor store on the way home.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:25:14 AM EDT
[#5]
I am sure that such a competent Senator such as Senator Kennedy already has a ready supply already stashed in his car.

I would also bet he isn't as good a swimmer now as he was in his twenties.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:30:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Just make sure he stops by the liquor store on the way home.

He's never far from 1/5th as it is........make sure he heads over the American Legion Bridge this time......the drop to the water is much more spectacular.......

I also see that the Woodrow Wilson Bridge is quite torn up, maybe a small, well placed but errant detour sign........
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:36:23 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I am sure that such a competent Senator such as Senator Kennedy already has a ready supply already stashed in his car.

He doesn't have to be a good swimmer, he is a f#$%ing water bouy now!!!

I don't drink Alcohol but when this SOB finally takes a dirt nap, I am going to buy me a nice cold beer and celebrate his demise!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:36:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Klansman Bird and Killer Kennedy made my freaking blood boil.  
Both those pieces of shit are nothing less than traitors.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:46:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Regarding Kennedy, why is a murderer allowed to be a senator?
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:56:27 AM EDT
[#10]
"Violet Elephant", oh, "Violent Element", never mind.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:58:31 AM EDT
[#11]
This is the thread I was actually looking for... man I miss the search.

I can't believe these people are questioning whether Rumsfeld is capable of staying in his position... who the fuck are these ass hats to question his abilities? God I hate fucking Liberals.

I'm glad a few of those people had the sack to recognize what Rumsfeld has done rather than attack him and keep asking the same questions. "Who ordered the code red?" I swear these people just like hearing themselves talk. Lieberman probably impressed me the most, when he said "did they apologize for..." That was the shit!!

Liberals just can't stand not being in charge. How long did it take for Clinton to be put on trial fr the goofy hit he did? These commisions against the Bush guys are coming out so fast it's as if they were slathered in Astroglide.

If I were in charge I would have that TPT chick from the prison parade everyone doubting this administration around D.c. on a leash in their tighty whities and granny panties. Fucking ass clowns. I don't think they asked one sensible question. They're just dying to finger one specific person who will shoulder the entire burden under the pretense that this person was "in charge".

I totally understand what will be discussed by this thread title but in order to avoid another onslaught of dupes maybe it should be titled : "Rumsfeld/Prisoner Abuse Hearings" or some other idiot proof title.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:02:05 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Regarding Kennedy, why is a murderer allowed to be a senator?

Because of the Kennedy political machine.

Money, well placed money.  Thats all there is to explaining the Kennedy family.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:08:52 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
This is the thread I was actually looking for... man I miss the search.

I can't believe these people are questioning whether Rumsfeld is capable of staying in his position... who the fuck are these ass hats to question his abilities? God I hate fucking Liberals.

I'm glad a few of those people had the sack to recognize what Rumsfeld has done rather than attack him and keep asking the same questions. "Who ordered the code red?" I swear these people just like hearing themselves talk. Lieberman probably impressed me the most, when he said "did they apologize for..." That was the shit!!

Liberals just can't stand not being in charge. How long did it take for Clinton to be put on trial fr the goofy hit he did? These commisions against the Bush guys are coming out so fast it's as if they were slathered in Astroglide.

If I were in charge I would have that TPT chick from the prison parade everyone doubting this administration around D.c. on a leash in their tighty whities and granny panties. Fucking ass clowns. I don't think they asked one sensible question. They're just dying to finger one specific person who will shoulder the entire burden under the pretense that this person was "in charge".

I totally understand what will be discussed by this thread title but in order to avoid another onslaught of dupes maybe it should be titled : "Rumsfeld/Prisoner Abuse Hearings" or some other idiot proof title.

Christ, I can't wait till they put a TV in my cube area (We have TV's at HQ AFRC tuned to Fox  news around the command), now I have to go home and hope its rerun on C-SPAN.

Libs expect the SecDef or POTUS to micromanage and know every damn thing down to the squad level, Libs just look out for their own Political gain and screw everyone else, its all about POWER!!!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:16:17 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Damn, enough ready's already!!!

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:23:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Sen. Hitlery Klinton... looking damn hot today... hot like an leashed Iraqi's hairy ass in the desert!! Who the hell let her in there...

"...one's stomach turn in disgust..." She says. Hmmmm, now that's funny when you consider her husband did the same shit to an intern!!!!! Wooooo hooooooo!!! Ride'm cowboy!!!

Does she even know how many branches there are in the military. The only branches she is familiar with are the ones she hit on the fall from the top of the ugly tree!!!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:29:32 AM EDT
[#16]
The part that tears my ass up is that Rumsfield said he is in favor of  'compensation' to the prisoners who were abused! What the fuck is that all about?Now they are going to pay these basturds for killing our soldiers??!!!

I only wish I saw the same level of outrage from Congress over the Real  torture and murder of American soldiers and citizens.  As I've said before, when the Arab Nation and all Muslims speak out over the  torture and abuse of Americans, THEN I will care!!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:31:11 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Christ, I can't wait till they put a TV in my cube area (We have TV's at HQ AFRC tuned to Fox  news around the command), now I have to go home and hope its rerun on C-SPAN.

Libs expect the SecDef or POTUS to micromanage and know every damn thing down to the squad level, Libs just look out for their own Political gain and screw everyone else, its all about POWER!!!

The funniest thing is if you want to hold them to the same standard they are holding him too, should they be responsible for everything that happens in the states which they represent? Every person who rapes, kills, molests, steals... it's on their shoulder's because they have no control over their citizens. The fact that the prison Army people were dumb enough to take pictures speaks volumes of those particular people, but odds are there are things like this happening in and out of US prisons... who is responsible for that? Prison guard answers to the prison warden, who answers to the governer (or whoever) and blah blah blah... who is the focal point of responsibility for what happens in a state?

o doubt if you posed this question to a liberal they would simply say the President of the United States.

And I agree... RUmmy cannot be rattled. He's like a mountain that can't be moved by any of these clowns. The man is cool as ice, but he doesn't melt when the heat is applied!!!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:31:12 AM EDT
[#18]
this is all just a show, at least i hope it is.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:33:22 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
The part that tears my ass up is that Rumsfield said he is in favor of  'compensation' to the prisoners who were abused! What the fuck is that all about?Now they are going to pay these basturds for killing our soldiers??!!!

I only wish I saw the same level of outrage from Congress over the Real  torture and murder of American soldiers and citizens.  As I've said before, when the Arab Nation and all Muslims speak out over the  torture and abuse of Americans, THEN I will care!!

Compensation is a nice way of saying, he'll make sure the sandbags are take off their heads, their pants are put back on, and they are back in their cages... all with a smile on the face of the joes doing it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:35:14 AM EDT
[#20]
I like Rumsfield more and more as I listen to him. He's blunt and to the point. I'm waiting for him to tell those liberal democraps to FUCK OFF!!!!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:38:30 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The funniest thing is if you want to hold them to the same standard they are holding him too, should they be responsible for everything that happens in the states which they represent? Every person who rapes, kills, molests, steals... it's on their shoulder's because they have no control over their citizens. The fact that the prison Army people were dumb enough to take pictures speaks volumes of those particular people, but odds are there are things like this happening in and out of US prisons... who is responsible for that? Prison guard answers to the prison warden, who answers to the governer (or whoever) and blah blah blah... who is the focal point of responsibility for what happens in a state?

o doubt if you posed this question to a liberal they would simply say the President of the United States.

And I agree... RUmmy cannot be rattled. He's like a mountain that can't be moved by any of these clowns. The man is cool as ice, but he doesn't melt when the heat is applied!!!

Some of the prisons in the U.S. make Abu Ghrain look like a tame playground and are staffed by incompitant POS's just like those MP's and their "Leadership"!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:39:48 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
...Sessions is in top form today also

Sessions usually makes us proud down here in 'Bama!  

(So does Shelby, BTW, but you specifically mentioned Sessions.)
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:48:47 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Couldn't Kennedy drive Byrd home tonight?

Post of the day.  Two thumbs up!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 11:00:56 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Compensation is a nice way of saying, he'll make sure the sandbags are take off their heads, their pants are put back on, and they are back in their cages... all with a smile on the face of the joes doing it.

I hope you are right, I sure don't see any Iraqi insurgents running out to pay for shit they've done to our people. If were up to me I'd tell them to pound sand! (God knows they have enough of that)
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 11:01:17 AM EDT
[#25]
I don't see it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 11:13:04 AM EDT
[#26]
If you want to know why Ted Kennedy keeps getting elected, it's because Massachusetts is home of the Sheeple.  You wouldn't believe how many people say "I voted for him because it just doesn't seem right not to have a Kennedy in office".  
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 11:18:51 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

That fat Hutt is so big, he'll be able to float the car.  remember fat floats.

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 12:17:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Enough about this afternoon... was anyone watching this morning's Fox & Friends? Holy jeez... I don't she has ever looked hotter than she did this morning!!! Yowza!!

This is Juliet Huddy

and so is this...

I wish I taped it this morning... I could have watched her all day.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 12:22:00 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Klansman Bird and Killer Kennedy made my freaking blood boil.  
Both those pieces of shit are nothing less than traitors.

Damn ! I can't understand why you would say that as they spoke so well of you.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 12:36:14 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I like Rumsfield more and more as I listen to him. He's blunt and to the point. I'm waiting for him to tell those liberal democraps to FUCK OFF!!!!

I'll put $10 on the fact that he was thinking just that.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 12:41:14 PM EDT
[#31]
With all this upset about the prisoners being mistreated and being compensated. My suggestion is 'TAKE NO PRISONERS"
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 12:50:22 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That fat Hutt is so big, he'll be able to float the car.  remember fat floats.

so does a big fat turd
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top