Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2013 1:52:07 PM EDT
I always cry a little inside every time I hear about a gun buyback. Because we know they are just going to be destroyed. Anyone ever thought about buying a few K in walmart gift cards at $50 a piece and advertising a gun buyback in some liberal town? I am sure you can easily triple the investment.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 1:55:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Create a group with an anti sounding name and no one would say a word about it.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 2:04:28 PM EDT
[#2]
And the second one of those "buy back guns" are actually stolen, your screwed, this is why LEO do it and not any Individuals or FFLs and I can guarantee if a private citizen set one up, LEO would be present.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 2:21:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And the second one of those "buy back guns" are actually stolen, your screwed, this is why LEO do it and not any Individuals or FFLs and I can guarantee if a private citizen set one up, LEO would be present.
View Quote

and you could check everyone of those guns with the LEO
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 2:26:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea..you could do that.

Im sure you could set one up, be interesting to see how it turns out, from what ive seen, you could hit the mother load or the crap shoot, some of the buy backs have netted some very rare , older guns and some are just junk , not even worth the 20 dollar gift card.

Still gotta be a reason ive never heard of an FFL or an individual doing it though...
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 2:35:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yea..you could do that.

Im sure you could set one up, be interesting to see how it turns out, from what ive seen, you could hit the mother load or the crap shoot, some of the buy backs have netted some very rare , older guns and some are just junk , not even worth the 20 dollar gift card.

Still gotta be a reason ive never heard of an FFL or an individual doing it though...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea..you could do that.

ya I would like to hear if anyone has done it before. I will do some research.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top