BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2014 12:54:55 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 1:00:37 PM EDT
[#1]
reminds me of keltec's P11
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 1:01:55 PM EDT
[#2]
They're pretty much a knock off of the Kel Tec P11, most Kel Tec products have horrible triggers so a rip off of one having a bad trigger wouldn't be surprising. SCCY is only about a hour north of Kel Tec.

Kel Tec

SCCY
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 1:02:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I've shot a CPX-1. It seemed to be a well made piece. The trigger felt similar to a Kel-Tec PF9. Long, heavy, gritty pull.

Link Posted: 1/26/2014 1:04:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I haven't tried it but.........

To each his own about trigger pulls.  Test one out.  

BTW, my KelTec's trigger isn't exactly what I'm used to either.  But, they (KelTec) probably made them that way with an intentional purpose. Duh....it's not a target pistol.

Aloha, Mark

PS....test them against the other popular mini 9mms.  I have a Diamondback 9mm and a Taurus slim 709.  The Taurus is more accurate but, I carry the DB because it's smaller (more friendly to my pocket).  Then, I can find mags for the Taurus but not for the DB 9mm.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 1:35:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Trigger on par with PF9, LCP (although heavier), etc.

Craig Dutton left Glock and is running the show...brought a lot of secret sauce - the pistol is legit for the price.

10 round pocketable 9mm @ $289 or so,
2 mags with flat and finger extension bases for each,
Lifetime Warranty on the gun, not the owner,
beats Kel Tec in fit and finish, (not overly hard to do)
and they run.  
My distributor doesn't see hardly any coming back.

Undervalued firearm at today's price

Link Posted: 1/26/2014 1:42:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Played with them at my buddies shop, the triggers are terrible,better then a high point, but not as good a used Glock, so in my estimation they are a money maker for FFL's, for cheap buyers,  but not for people who are serious about saving their life.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 1:42:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Sold some thru the shop. The first few were decent, you got what you paid for and they functioned. Then the quality slipped and we started getting several with FTF. The factory fixed the pistols under warranty but we dropped them from the store. The amount of defective vs good was to high for our liking.

We haven't bought one in over a year, so the quality maybe back under control.

ETA: Story I heard was some people from Kel-Tec left the company and started Sccy. Not sure if that is true.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top