Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 4/29/2001 12:22:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/29/2001 4:49:42 PM EDT by agwood]
[red] I AM NOT LOOKING TO SELL -- JUST TRADE FOR SOMETHING[/red] I just got this (Brand New) Notebook Computer as a yearly sales bonus (I own a computer store. REALLY it owns me....). I have no need for another notebook, so I thought someone (IN OREGON PERHAPS??) could use a Pretty Sweet laptop. This baby has a retail value of about $1900,(If Anyone here knows about computer stuff -- this one is made by ASUS... Simply the finest) and I am looking for something cool.... Robinson M96, Shorty pre AR, anything cool... I have the itch again, but few gun dollars. Here are some specs. [img]http://www.asus.com/products/Notebook/a1000/images/upgrade.jpg"[img] New In Box ASUS A1300 Series Notebook Intel PentiumIII [red]750Mhz[/red] [red]192MB[/red] System Memory [red]32MB 3D Video[/red] Chip (can play all games very well - also hardware dvd) PCI Sound w/very cool Audio DJ Panel 20GB Hard Drive 13.3" Active Matrix Screen 8X DVD Drive 10/100 ethernet -internal 56K Modem -internal Windows ME Comes with a 1 year complete warranty Agwood [red] I AM NOT LOOKING TO SELL -- JUST TRADE FOR SOMETHING[/red] You can check out all the specs @ -----> [url]http://www.asus.com/products/Notebook/a1000/index.html[/url]
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 12:57:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/29/2001 12:58:24 AM EDT by prk]
Didn't know they sold entire computers, but I can tell you that we built a Pentium II with one of their motherboards and it's still going strong. At the time we did a mess of research and their motherboards were the best available for a reasonable price. Agwood, what kind of shooting do you do? [red][size=4] P.R.K.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 1:35:29 AM EDT
Prk.. I Love ASUS Products.... they are the best quality, most stable, longest lasting there is.... and they stand behind there products with great warranty service.. I don't do as much shooting as I would like to, but I mainly do a lot of plinking, nothing to serious. I would like to start doing some more recreational type shooting, but alas no time... 6 to 7 days a week.. 15 hours a day.. STILL BROKE I mostly have AK style rifles (5 to be exact) which I like lots. I also have a soft spot for HK pistols. Wanting to expand my collection into something a little more EXOTIC... :) Agwood
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 4:53:53 PM EDT
No One Interested??
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 5:08:18 PM EDT
Interested in a Honda 500cc single thumper? Looks great,runs well and is street legal and fully registered. E-mail me if interested I like "horse Trading".
Top Top