Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/24/2003 7:46:22 PM EDT
I've made a couple CCW holsters and modified a few, too. Just wondering if any of youse guys do.

pic, out.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 7:47:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Got any pics?...love to see em!
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 7:54:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I've thought about it, and will probably seriously look into it if the MO CCW bill passes.  I think its the only way I'll get something that fits exactly the way I want.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 11:12:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Made my first one while in the service many, many years ago for my issue .45.  (No G.I. holsters were available in my unit so I had bought a cowboy belt and holster rig from the locals that even had loops for .45 rounds in the back!  After a few months, I concluded it was made out of dog skin or such and just wasn’t going to hold up, so I made my own.)

Made several others after I got out.  Learned the hard way that Tandy doesn’t sell very good leather.

Haven’t made any recently.  Potentially, at least, there are some liability issues nowadays that I just don’t want to be bothered with.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 7:05:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes but have given away all the wooden tree vices,shaping knives,punches .ect.!

But once you do it it's like riding a bike!

Bob [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top