Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/14/2004 4:49:53 PM EST
You know the "running from the cops" and blah blah blah

I don't like the idea of supporting jackasses, but i think it would be an entertaining video.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:54:52 PM EST
No, but I enjoyed Bum Fights quite a bit.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:15:10 PM EST
I got three Street Racers Outlaws Unleashed DVDs. The car stuff is pretty lame because all you see is them taking off and then they disappear into the night. I guess if you are really into that stuff it would be enjoyable. However, the motorcycle stuff is insane. I can't believe the shit these guys do; wheelies on the freeway @ 125mph! Oh, and as a bonus there is a bunch of topless girls dancing around cars and even racing cars topless. Some of them are quite hot and some would be perfect w/ a bag on their heads'. If you really want to check them out I'd be willing to part with my DVD's for a small fee. IM me and we can work something out.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:16:45 PM EST
You can find some good vids online, free to download, and it's all amatuer stuff(still talking about cars here people). Can't remember any places off the top of my head.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:17:44 PM EST
Yeah, I have one of the street bike ones. Very entertaining.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:18:44 PM EST

Originally Posted By ShamusMcOI:

BFK 4 LIFE

I never watched them, just go to the dragstrip.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:19:44 PM EST

Well did you purchase it? If so that's sad
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:21:58 PM EST

Originally Posted By olyarms:

Well did you purchase it? If so that's sad

I dont pay for nothing, I bootleg everything!!!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:25:23 PM EST
I prefer to watch it with my own eyes "Yes officer, I'm just hanging out in the parking lot minding my own buisness till McDonalds opens in 5 hours..."
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:43:32 PM EST
The Getaway in Stockholm series is pretty sweet. You can download them all (4 total, different main vehicle in each). Used to be all over stuff like Kazaa, don't know where the best source is nowadays.

Each is one big chase basically, multiple cameras on one car as it tears ass around Stockholm, don't get to see the cops all that much though (cause they get absolutely blown away). It's some cool highspeed driving though...
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:09:31 PM EST
Check out Mischief 3000, it's all about the Gumball run. Well worth watching if you're into cars, running from cops, girls, ect... I got it off of Netflix so didn't cost me anything.
It's by far better than Stockholm though.
Top Top