Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2005 4:21:27 PM EDT
Anyone else believe this?

Abdul Yasin knew the details of the attack and was out of the USA 24 hours after being questioned by the police with assistance from the Iraq gov??

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:22:54 PM EDT
[#1]
No, but only one country refused to mourn the 9/11 attacks, Iraq.  

Yasin was involved in the 1993 bombing, not 9/11.  But yes, he took refuge in Iraq with Saddam's blessing.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:23:42 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

errrr.. quite a few others///
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:24:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

errrr.. quite a few others///

For example?

Iraq explicitly rejoiced as a matter of state policy the attack of 9/11, refused to lower its country's flag refused to mourn it.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:26:22 PM EDT
[#4]
If it were true, don't you think the current administration would be trumpeting it from the rooftops?
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:27:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Ummmm....no.  

You can't just assume stuff is true without hard evidence just because it seems plausible.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:27:39 PM EDT
[#6]
They did Oklahoma City.  
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:30:57 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Ummmm....no.  

You can't just assume stuff is true without hard evidence just because it seems plausible.

I just find it a bit odd that someone knows about the attack, then breaks contact and then with the help of the iraq gov is taken back into the country.  I think he was sponsored.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:31:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
They did Oklahoma City.  

I heard about a weird connection to the Phillipines (spelling)....
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:48:46 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ummmm....no.  

I just find it a bit odd that someone knows about the attack, then breaks contact and then with the help of the iraq gov is taken back into the country.  I think he was sponsored.

Fine. So now go and investigate and prove it. All the kings horses and all the kings men have failed to do this to date. But then again they are the Gubmint.  So anything is possible. But without irrefutable evidence it's just conspiracy theory.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:51:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Read "The Third Terrorist", by Jayna Davis.  If what she says is true, Iraq was involved with the Oklahoma City bombing.  Saddam had an elite military/intelligence group called "999", and it is believed one from that group organized it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top