Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/24/2004 6:17:50 PM EST
Am I alone here, or is this a group thing?
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:21:34 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/24/2004 6:21:45 PM EST by Paul]
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:22:16 PM EST

Originally Posted By Paul:
No party.

I have a pair.

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:23:35 PM EST

Did she decide on your costume too or did you at least get to pick that out???
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:23:37 PM EST
I'd be happy to go, if she was even in the same city as me for halloween

Since I'll be by myself, I'm trying to decide whether to HIDE or not. I don't really feel like handing out candy by myself - but hiding is so embarassing if your neighbors nail you doing it
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:25:20 PM EST
No, I have a pair....................but I can't seem to find them lately.........lol.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:26:33 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:26:52 PM EST
I wish I had a GF to force me to do things
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:28:21 PM EST

No party.

I have a pair.

+1

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:28:41 PM EST

Originally Posted By Combat_Jack:

+1
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:29:22 PM EST

Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

Since I'll be by myself, I'm trying to decide whether to HIDE or not. I don't really feel like handing out candy by myself - but hiding is so embarassing if your neighbors nail you doing it

whats wrong with "hiding"?

its a stupid holiday.

every neighboring town brings thier kids and a cousin to our street for halloween because it is known for its old people with candy.

its the one day of the year that we have to "hide" and watch a movie. or be out of town because we know we can never get down the street.

stupid ass holiday.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:30:20 PM EST

Originally Posted By A2sights:
No, I have a pair....................but I can't seem to find them lately.........lol.

Fix her and dress up as something really obnoxious that's going to piss her off - like a pair.

Oh, that would be CLASSIC. Could you see a huge hairy ballsack walking in the door!

Honey, I want to surprise you so I'm gonna get there about a half an hour after you do....
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:31:17 PM EST
Nope.

I done told her Im hunting damn it.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:31:19 PM EST
nope.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:32:05 PM EST
Actually, I'm going to be John Dillinger.......my favorite Gangster.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:21:27 PM EST
Yep- but you should see the costume she bought herself. It's a nurse costume and she looks like a stripper. Whoaa So this year ought to be fun.

Last year I got roped into it and went as an islamic terrorist. I had my Bulgie AK slung over my shoulder, a makarov a Mac11 and about ten 30 round Mags jammed into my belt all around my waist. I was milling around trying not to talk to anyone and someone finally pinned me down, they said something like "cool, where'd you get those fake guns?! They look so REAL!"

I just looked at her and said "They are real." the MILF soccer mom got all surprised looking and started doing her best to make haste away from me. I watched her spread the word and started getting all these nervous looks and initially it seemed my plan worked, people were avoiding me nicely.

It wound up backfiring on me though, word got out to the husbands/boyfriends and it was a non-ending stream of people asking me questions and wanting to handle them. I wound up burning through about 2 cases of ammo in subsequent shooting expeditions with people who showed earnest and openminded interest.

It's Utah so it's pretty safe to work actual firearms into your costume. I think this year I'll dress up like John Kerry dressing up like a goose hunter. You'll be able to slice the irony with a knife, but typically, nobody will get it
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:26:05 PM EST

Originally Posted By crashburnrepeat:
Yep- but you should see the costume she bought herself. It's a nurse costume and she looks like a stripper. Whoaa So this year ought to be fun.

Last year I got roped into it and went as an islamic terrorist. I had my Bulgie AK slung over my shoulder, a makarov a Mac11 and about ten 30 round Mags jammed into my belt all around my waist. I was milling around trying not to talk to anyone and someone finally pinned me down, they said something like "cool, where'd you get those fake guns?! They look so REAL!"

I just looked at her and said "They are real." the MILF soccer mom got all surprised looking and started doing her best to make haste away from me. I watched her spread the word and started getting all these nervous looks and initially it seemed my plan worked, people were avoiding me nicely.

It wound up backfiring on me though, word got out to the husbands/boyfriends and it was a non-ending stream of people asking me questions and wanting to handle them. I wound up burning through about 2 cases of ammo in subsequent shooting expeditions with people who showed earnest and openminded interest.

It's Utah so it's pretty safe to work actual firearms into your costume. I think this year I'll dress up like John Kerry dressing up like a goose hunter. You'll be able to slice the irony with a knife, but typically, nobody will get it

I'm doing your last years costume but with a Kerry/Edwards sign sticking out of the AK. 10 out of 10 terrorists agree.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:38:54 PM EST

Originally Posted By crashburnrepeat:

I hope you remembered to remove the stock on the AK. True muslims terrorists shoot
with only a pistol grip
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:40:59 PM EST

I'm doing your last years costume but with a Kerry/Edwards sign sticking out of the AK. 10 out of 10 terrorists agree.

we want pics when you do this!!
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 9:01:00 PM EST
dude halloween partys kick ass,

mhmmm college girls in skimpy costumes.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:01:06 PM EST
One particular FREAK I know did a dominatrix costume!!!!!!!!! Handcuffs, whip, everything. I'm not an S&M fan but wish I would have gotten pictures!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 11:08:13 PM EST
forced to go to a party? I live a block away from college and am throwing the party! College girls need i say more?
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 11:42:15 PM EST
I enjoy Halloween. My wife and I go out every year to a local bar that puts on a party with Band, prizes etc. Lots of fun. I'm not sure of my costume this year yet. Last year I was a vampire and the year before that I was Alice Cooper. It's my 2nd favorite holiday. (maybe because I'm a heathen?)
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 11:45:36 PM EST

Originally Posted By Janus:

Originally Posted By Combat_Jack:

+1

+2. But we dont really celebrate haloween anyway
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 11:48:07 PM EST
It's the only piece of fur that PITA doesn't bitch about the price attached to it
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 11:58:40 PM EST
Yeah we're going. Most of the costumes lean more towards sexy than scary. Lots of alcohol. And butt spanking. Do you guys ever get out to do anything besides shoot?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 12:27:51 AM EST
nope...too ghey
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 12:58:03 AM EST

Originally Posted By beernut:
nope...too ghey

how are hot chicks in skimpy costumes gay?!
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 1:02:44 AM EST
The next time I have the opportunity to go to a halloween party, I'm going as a Blue Man. But that won't be for a couple years yet.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 1:07:31 AM EST

Originally Posted By sgtar15:

No party.

I have a pair.

+1

SGatr15

You have a pair +1, .....so you have three?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 1:35:19 AM EST
Are you people really this sad? What on earth would be wrong with going to a party? Oh, I know, you can't sit home rocking back and forth carressing your guns and muttering to yourself while posting on arfcom.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 1:47:09 AM EST
No party. We don't have a social life.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 1:53:25 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/25/2004 1:56:03 AM EST by 95thFoot]

Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

"Hey, old man, we know yer in there. Better come out and give us some candy, or we egg your house back to the Stone Age!"
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 2:30:06 AM EST
I'm trying to talk a friend of mine into wearing a superman costume in a cardboard casket to his girlfriends halloween party. I don't think he is buying that it would "make her laugh" though.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 2:45:25 AM EST
Nope.
No girlfriend = No stupid shit
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 3:39:39 AM EST
One of my fellow coworkers is holding a party for all the just-hired 21-25yo's.
I'm thinking about dressing up in a suit, wearing an airsoft MP5 across my back and carrying an airsoft pistol in a holster on my belt with an ATF-style ID badge hanging from my jacket pocket.

The Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives inspector has arrived, and he will start by inspecting the alcohol.

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:26:35 AM EST

Originally Posted By drache:
Nope.

No pie either
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:28:43 AM EST

Originally Posted By Blued-Steel:

Originally Posted By drache:
Nope.

No pie either

There's always a compromise.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:34:20 AM EST
Yuck I hate Halloween costume parties!

But then again I hate most parties.......stupid people.......liberal discussions.......and they treat you like a leper as soon as you make 1 single comment that sounds slightly conservative......

I like parties with GUN PEOPLE!!!!

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:39:29 AM EST
Go naked on roller skates-a pull toy. She won't ask you to go if you insist on doing that (works for me).
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:58:43 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/25/2004 5:03:31 AM EST by Mallory_Knox]
What the heck? I told my husband I was going to a party amd he said,"What about me?"

Why can't I have a normal man? Anyways, I made a French Maid dress with the feather duster stick out front and feathers out the back with blood. He's going to be the butler.....because we all know, the butler did it.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:09:39 AM EST

Originally Posted By cyrax777:
dude halloween partys kick ass,

mhmmm college girls in skimpy costumes.

+1! Why would I want to skip one of the best party nights of the year?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:53:22 AM EST
forced? aren't you armed? this is why only I have the combo to the safe
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:07:10 AM EST
We are having our grownups-only Halloween party this year. Kids go trick-or-treating Friday night, then WE have the night to ourselves to wear whatever tasteless (or tasty, for the ladies) costumes we want. It's worth it just for all the sexy pixie costumes the women will wear.

I am going to take the following and adapt it... I will be Dr. Kenny Lingus, Gynecologist. I will be as pictured as below, until I get bored with that and take the box off and put on my headlamp.

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:17:43 AM EST
We're going out, but not to a party. Just dinner and a movie probably. Just me and the wife. We go out every year to avoid the trick or treaters.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:22:30 AM EST
My wife is forcing me to take her deer hunting....... i dont know how I can manage to deal with her
Top Top