Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2001 6:22:03 AM EDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1013696332

My max bid is $65.00 and I won't outbid anybody. I placed the bid in a drunken stupor.  It's a nice item, but I need to spend the money elsewhere and the vest probably wont fit me anyway...

hehe
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 6:29:19 AM EDT
[#1]

nice vest. you know it's in taiwan, right? id expect  time delay and extra shipping from that.

have you considered a bid retraction? drunken stupor and location are valid reasons afaic. and it's not like you have a ton of feedback to risk.

good luck!

Link Posted: 10/10/2001 6:31:15 AM EDT
[#2]
yeah... i know its in Taiwan... didn't know that I could retract my bid...

I don't know if I want to do that though, a man is only as good as his word...
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 6:41:25 AM EDT
[#3]

i sell a fair amount of stuff on ebay...and have shipped internationally. as a seller, i could understand your situation and would rathr you not buy the vest unless you truely want to

i can understand your thoughts about keeping your word, but most sellers (from my experience) feel the same as i do. we're not out to stick anyone. and honest misteakes can happen.

eiehr way, if you are the high bidder and do decide to purchase, i t's possible that you could resell it in the states for a good bit, if not more than, of what you paid for it.  the international aspect probably discouraged some potential bidders that didnt want to take the risk.

Link Posted: 10/10/2001 6:45:32 AM EDT
[#4]
yes... i didn't realize it was internaional until the moment after I submitted the bid (of course) but that really isn't a problem for me... the guy has mostly positive feedback from people in the states... his only negative feedback comes from his own friends!!! hehe

Thanks for your help though...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top