Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2005 11:22:29 AM EDT
My step daughter is going to work for a small company in Brooklyn. She is going to board at the woman who owns the companies house. My daughter knows this woman thru her daughter at college. My wife would like to do a backround check on this woman just for her own piece of mind. Are there any websites that you guys would recommend?
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 11:59:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Try www.Crimetime.com go to the blackbook section. They have some links for different states. That is one of the few public access, no cost sites. Past that ..how much do you want to spend??
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 3:58:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks OKLA

the woman has a legitamate business and is involved in her community. The wife is just alittle paranoid.
Its her baby

I don't think she wants to spend much. Its more of a feel good thing.
For sites that cost though, for reference, what would you recommend? I really have no feel for cost here to get reliable info.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 9:11:00 AM EDT
[#3]
The two that I am familiar with are accurint.com and autotrackxp.com.  Autotrack is more expensive but also more detailed.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 9:15:38 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Autotrack is more expensive but also more detailed.

I use autotrak.  You can't beat the amount of info you can get.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top